1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for FirecrackerSparks

Aug 16, 2016

1. Bought Doll Chateau Luna body and couldn't be happier - the body was shipped on the next day after I made the payment and came very well packed. Thank you so much!

2. :thumbup I bought a Dearmine outfit from Firecrackersparks and it was great transaction. Communication was fast and the outfit was a great deal. I highly recommend :)

3. Purchased a Minifee Alicia clothing set from FirecrackerSparks and everything was perfect. Arrived quickly and as described. Thanks! :)

4. I purchased a Doll Chateau Luna from firecrackersparks. He communicated quickly and very kindly, and shipped Luna out super fast! She was safe and sound, having been meticulously wrapped and packed. I highly recommend him as a seller!

5. I bought a Batchix Mini Machina Delta from FirecrackerSparks on layaway and he was a great seller! Communication was always quick and friendly and he shipped the doll super fast! I would gladly do business with him again. Thanks so much! <3

6. I bought an adorable pajama set from FirecrackerSparks. Super friendly & quick communication, and my items were shipped the next day after I made payment! Highly recommended, and I definitely hope to do business again. Thanks very much! :)

7. Firecracker Sparks bought an Angel Toast Crow head from me.
      Excellent communication. Fast payment. Overall pleasant experience. Highly recommended buyer.

8. I bought a monique wig from FirecrackerSparks! Communication was great, and it was shipping out quickly; I am really happy with my new doll wig and I'd gladly buy from FirecrackerSparks again :)

9. I purchased some Dearmine boots from FirecrackerSparks. The transaction was very fast and smooth. Communication was excellent, the boots were shipped the day after payment was received, a tracking number was provided, and the boots were in good condition just a described. I would happily purchase from FirecrackerSparks again.

10. I bought a Dearmine Nocturn fullset from FirecrackerSparks and the whole transaction was smooth and pleasant. Great communication, lightning fast shipping, and everything was wrapped safely and securely. Highly recommended!

11. I bought a Fairyland seahorse tail from FirecrackerSparks. Great communication and fast shipping~:D:DThanks!!

12. I purchased some slim mini clothes from FirecrackerSparks and it was a flawless transaction, shipped fast and great communication too. Highly recommend! Thank you!

13. FirecrackerSparks purchase a pair of pants from me and it was a perfect transaction! Super fast payment, great communication and I highly recommend FirecrackerSparks as a buyer! Thank you! :)

14. Positive feedback! Thank you for the wonderful transaction.

15. Bought a Dearmine Black feather cloak from @FirecrackerSparks ! Communication was easy and they answered all my questions before I paid :) The item was exactly as described and the shipping was prompt. Would definitely recommend!

Thank you so much

16. :candycane:gingerbreadman:hollyberry:treecookie Positive feedback :treecookie:candycane:bellcookie:starcookie

I bought a pair of hands from FirecrackerSparks and the transaction was perfect :aheartbea!
      FirecrackerSparks sent the hands out very quickly and they arrived in perfect condition and were very well packaged.
      I highly recommend FirecrackerSparks and I would happy buy from them again if given the opportunity :thumbup .

Thank you so much FirecrackerSparks :hug:.

17. FirecrackerSparks bought a Bobobie Weylin from me. She paid promptly and maintained perfect communication at every stage, even sending me a photo to confirm when the doll had arrived. Great buyer!

18. FirecrackerSparks bought a Feeple60 Dreaming Elf Rin head form me and everything went smoothly! Super fast payment, great communication. I would highly recommend FirecrackerSparks to anyone! Thank you so much again!

19. I bought a dc mini bella head from FirecrackerSparks. Communication was great, the head shipped fast, was safely packaged and arrived as described. Overall great transaction, I would purchase again from FirecrackerSparks.

20. I bought a pair of Fairyland Alicia twin swords from @FirecrackerSparks. He replied quickly, shipped next day, and they arrived safe and sound. I'd definitely do business with him again. :)