Feedback for Firu-Kun

Feb 27, 2011

1. If you have any feedback to post, this would be the place to do it. Thanks a lot!

2. Had an amazing transaction with Firu-Kun.
      Always quick to respond and very kind. Would definately work with them again.

3. I had an awesome transaction with Firu-kun/Phil. He commissioned a bonnet for his doll from me and he was really wonderful to work with. I hope the bonnet is a perfect fit for your doll and I will gladly create another one for you any time you want. :)

4. I sold a SDGr body to Firu-Kun and the transaction was finished flawless. Firu-Kun was a great buyer who paid each month's installment on time, and was very friendly in communication. He also informed as soon as the body arrived. I would not hesitate to do business with him again!

5. I purchased a Volks Grafitti Body from Firu-kun on layaway. He was so wonderful to work with, this transactions was amazing and flawless. I could not ask for better communication and shipping was very fast. The body as very well packaged. Thank yo so much, you totally ROCK!!!!

6. I bought a Volks Sakaki head with faceup thru the Marketplace from Firu-kun, and the transaction was super simple. When I asked to make time payments he replied that it would work better if I set a date at which I could pay the entire amount and pay it all at once - even if it was weeks in the future - and that's what I did. Communications were relaxed and friendly and the head was in my hands three days after I made the payment. A wonderfully smooth and easy deal all around. Thanks to Firu-kun for completing my headless Sakaki!