1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fishcake

Aug 28, 2007

1. I traded Soom Heliot God Master hooves to Fishcake in exchange for her Iplehouse SID female body. It was fantastic from beginning to end. Fishcake is professional, timely, a pristine packer, and very friendly. The body arrived well-labeled and arranged in its original box. She even took time to remove the hands for safe travel, and put ribbon on all three S-hooks for easy hand and head placement. Out-of-box photos were also sent upon arrival. How cool is that? I'd buy or trade with her again in an instant!

2. I sold Soom heliot body to Fishcake who made fast payment and brighten my day with their generosity will sell or buy from again thank you so much!

3. I sold a Souldoll Zenith body to Fish and wow was she not only quick to pay, but also super generous in sharing some tips and info about shipping and packing up a bjd! I've learned a great deal from this transaction and she has got to be one of the most nicest people I've talked to on DOA thus far. Couldn't have asked for any better a transaction for my first transaction as a seller on DOA. Whew! I would love to do business with her as a seller or buyer or anything for that matter. Fish is great. Thank you!!! :D

4. Fishcakes purchased a Withdoll dark elf angela from me and was a pleasure to do buisiness with! Communication was great, payment was prompt and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :D

5. Leaving Positive feedback for fishcake. We did a trade for Soom arms. I couldn't have asked for a better trade partner! She is absolutely amazing to work with! We both shipped out the same day. Everything was perfect! I will definitely work with her again!

Thank you!!

6. I sold an Owl Thranduil minime head to Fishcake. She remains an amazing buyer- friendly, very communicative, and accommodating. She even made sure all expenses were paid- something I did not ask for. I recommend her highly- she's fantastic!

7. I very recently purchased a Luts CP Modded/Dreaming Lishe head from fishcake, and the entire transaction went wonderfully! Communication was very friendly and thorough. Shipping was super speedy. Packaging was great--safe and secure (and cute!). Item was as described/shown and she even sent a beautiful gift. Thank you much!

8. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!

I bought a pair of Soom clawed hands from Fishcake and everything went great! She shipped them immediately and they arrived well wrapped and intact. I will definitely buy from her again :D

9. I did a swap with @fishcake for her Mirodoll girl body, and it was a perfect transaction! Shipping was super prompt, the body was well-packaged, and she was an absolute sweetheart to deal with. I'd definitely do business with her again!

10. Fishcake bought a pair of Cuprit legs from me. Payment was very fast and communication was excellent throughout the transaction! I would absolutely do business with Fishcake again! :D

11. I purchased an Iplehouse Leona from fishcakes two days ago. It was a fantastic transaction. Her communication was very friendly and enjoyable, as well as fast. She shipped the doll immediately. When it arrived, it was extremely well packaged and exactly as described. All in all, this was an easy and fun transaction, and I would definitely buy from her again!

12. Fishcake bought a Soom Snow White from me and everything went amazingly, as usual. She paid promptly, in full, and let me know when the doll arrived. Thank you again!

13. Fishcake bought a Luts Senior Delf Chloe (with various peripherals) from me, and the transaction was wonderful. She initially offered a trade (that I was incredibly sad to turn down, it was more than fair and quite a lovely doll), but we came to an agreement on a price instead and from there everything was beautiful. ^_^ She paid IMMEDIATELY, was courteous and friendly through out the entire dealings and it was wonderful to spark up a conversation while we both waited impatiently for the doll to arrive to her. I would absolutely deal with Fishcake again in any capacity, and hope she enjoys Chloe in her new home!

14. I purchased a doll from @fishcake. It was an absolutely pleasant transaction. Her communication is super friendly. She shipped the doll the next day after my payment and even payed most of it. The packaging was thoughtful and secure. I am very happy with this transaction. I recommend fishcake to anyone for future transactions.

15. I bought a luts delf body from fishcake. I cannot stress enough how much of an awesome person she is. She was kind, quick and communicative throughout the whole process. One of the best transactions I've had thus far! I would love to do business with her again. Highly HIGHLY recommended!! <3

16. Fishcake responded to my WTB request. She was extremely friendly and supportive while preparing my package for shipment, she fulfilled all my requests regarding the shipping documents. The carton arrived promptly and safe. Very well packed. I'm absolutely happy :D SUPER <3
      Girl, you are amazing doll collector!!! LOL:love

17. Fishcake responded to a WTB query I posted for an IP Aurora and we made a deal. This transaction goes down as the best one I have experienced to date on DOA, hands down! Fishcake went above and beyond to help me with my Vanessa Ives cosplay project and sent the doll with a wig, dress, boots, book, eyes, etc. which is greatly appreciated. I literally felt like a kid on Christmas when I opened the doll box. Despite being an older doll, Aurora seemed almost new she was so well cared for. Thank you does not really seem enough, but I will say it anyway. I hope we meet again in the DOA marketplace and beyond!

18. Super positive feedback for Fishcake
      I contacted fishcake about a body that they were selling and fishcake was absolutely wonderful answering all my many questions about the possible resin matches to the body and always had wonderful and fun communication.:aheartbea
      I bought the body and fishcake shipped it out the next day and it arrived in pristine condition and each part was beautifully bubble wrapped and protected.
      The body is a great match to a couple of the heads we had discussed and I am super happy with it.
      Fishcake also amazingly sent along a super handsome moody minimee elf head as well.:love
      I would not hesitate at the chance to be in a transaction with fishcake again and highly recommend them as a seller!:thumbup
      Thank you so much fishcake!:hug:

19. Fishcake bought my IOS G from me. She paid crazy fast and responded just as quick. Everything from start to finish was wonderful, she even sent me pictures afterwards and let me know when he arrived! She was just great to deal with and I would recommend her and do business with her again without a second thought. Thanks for the transaction, dear. You're a ray of sunshine in the community! <3

20. Another excellent transaction with Fishcake! This time she bought my Iplehouse nYID Olivia. It was probably the fastest transaction ever--we hardly had time to chat before the PO delivered.:lol: You'd think she was next door instead of halfway across the country. I'll do business with her anytime. She's the best. :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup