1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fishcake

Aug 28, 2007

1. Fishcake purchased some Amber horns from me. She is always great to deal with! Very friendly and prompt with payments. She let me know as soon as everything had arrived! Always recommended!

2. Another awesome transaction with Fishcake. She's the absolute sweetest and so very friendly! She replies, pays and alerts you when the items arrives very quickly. Never anything but smooth transactions and fun. Thanks for being so lovely! <33 Always always recommend her!

3. Leaving POSITIVE feedback for fishcake. I've had a few transactions with her in the past and absolutely love working with her. She purchased a full Soom Sweet Witch body and Soom Cuprit horns from me. Payment was quick and she was extremely kind <3 I highly recommend her and look forward to working with her again in the future <3 <3 <3

4. Sold an EID body to Fishcake. Transaction went very smoothly! Wouldn't hesitate to sell to Fishcake again!

5. Almost 20 pages of glowing feedback (yes I skimmed them) don't think there's anything new I could add about how awesome Fishcake is and what a privilege to work with her. ^^ Hence, just leaving a total fangirl "squeeeeeee!" :D (thanks for Miss Bliss! :D)

6. fishcake bought some jointed hands from me, the payment happened right away and they let me know when the item arrived, great transaction :)

7. Fishcake bought an IoS Infernale head from me. Payment was prompt and communication was great, as always. Fishcake is always great to deal with and I cannot recommend her enough! :)

8. traded a resinsoul dong body and a soom wolf body for Fishcake's Raffine. couldn't have had a better mentor for my very first trade - she was patient and generous with advice (and really just a great pleasure to work with!!) even made sure Raffine didn't need to stand around naked! :D thank you!! would do biz with Fishcake any time! <3

9. Fishcake purchased a set of SOOM Nephelin horns from me. Payment was prompt and communication was super pleasant and friendly! I would gladly sell to you again!

10. I traded my FL F65 body for fishcake's Evol body. It was a great trade with perfect communication. Doll was shipped in original packaging and with no problems. Another great trade. A+

11. I sold a Tan Chloe F65 to fishcake, she was very kind, friendly and paid very fast! Thank you for an awesome transaction!

12. I did a trade with Fishcake for her Granado Mercury. She shipped the head super fast and it arrived securely. Very pleasant transaction. Would love to do business with her again. Thank you :whee:

13. Fishcake bought a Soom Ignim from me. She was so wonderful to deal with, having fast a pleasant replies. She also let me know as soon as Ignim reached her. It was a great transaction, I would love to deal with her again. :)

14. Fishcake bought an Impldoll Cecelia head from her and the transaction was perfect. She is very polite and friendly. Prompt payment and she lets me know when the head was delivered. Thank you for the flawless transaction! Highly recommended all the way!

15. I sold a Soom Northerly Breeze - White Rabbit to Fishcake! Transaction was great! Communication was smooth, payment was swift, and she let me know when he arrived; I'd definitely do business with her again, she's an amazing A+ buyer and very friendly! Thank you so much!! <3

16. I recently sold a pair of Soom Nephelin fantasy parts to Fishcake. As before, communication was great, payment was fast and she was really friendly throughout the whole thing and letting me know when it arrived! Awesome buyer, enjoy and thank you so much!!

17. I just purchased a modded Delf girl head from fishcake after she very kindly responded to my WTB thread. It was a completely wonderful transaction. Communication was friendly, speedy, and thorough. Shipping was super fast as well and the packaging was superb--very cute and very solid. Thank you so much! ^-^

18. Purchased a granado maiden body from Fishcake.
      Smooth transaction and fast shipping! would buy from again :)

19. I sold a impldoll azalea head to fishcake.
      She was very nice to talk to and she paid super fast. She let me know when azalea arrived and showed me pictures of her on her new body...yay I love pictures.
      A+ transaction

20. I recently did a swap with @fishcake, and I couldn't be happier. She sent the doll super fast and well packaged, and she's always a pleasure to chat with. Very highly recommended! :)