1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fishcake

Aug 28, 2007

1. I bought a Granado maiden body from Fishcake and it was wonderful. The body arrived in it's original box, excellently packed. She even came with heel feet. I am so pleased with this I can't even express words. Thank you Fishcake for a great transaction. I'd do it again.

2. Another amazing transaction with Fishcake! I gotta say that when I see the e-mail that she's contacted me about a sale, I smile because I know she will follow through! She paid for my Soom Migma body in full, and shipped her trade items out without minutes to spare! She's by far my most favorite trade/sales partner ;)

3. I bought Iplehouse Luna from Fishcake and she was really considerate to let me have a short layaway. She was wonderful to work with and I had pleasant transaction with her. Quick shipping too and the doll is wonderful, fulfilling my grail. Thank you!

4. Fishcake is suck a perfect and kind buyer ! She bought my souldoll serena : she paid in full, very quickly, and is always very nice in her messages. She let me know when the doll arrived and sent me a picture ! i'm so glad she owns two of my previous dolls ! thank you very much !

5. I had two very positive transactions with fishcake! I purchased a Granado Terra from fishcake and he was perfect. Well packaged, exactly as described, lots and lots of extras. Thank you! I also sold a Soul Doll Calia to fishcake and the transaction was flawless! Great communication, super friendly, very easy to work with. Thank you so much!

6. :chocoberry:cake:Positive feedback:chocoberry:chocoheart

I was contacted by Fishcake about a WTB for head that I had been looking for, fishcake was as always wonderful to deal with and they sent the head super fast and it arrived very well and prettily packaged :love and was exactly as described.:thumbup
      I would happily buy from fishcake again and highly recommend them :) .
      Thank you so much Fishcake:hug:.

7. ++POSITIVE++

I purchased a Soom Topaz body from @fishcake and it was shipped within an hour or so of purchasing! Super friendly and made sure to describe all the flaws of the body. The package arrived quickly and was as described. Excellent transaction.

Thank you!

8. Positive Transaction

I can't say enough good things about fishcake and our trade!

Fishcake contacted me with a trade offer for my Iplehouse Erica, offering not one but TWO dolls. After getting more photos and info, I decided I wanted the Granado Venus, but not the other doll. Fishcake then offered to trade a Granado Fabio in addition to Venus. It was such a generous offer, I couldn't believe my luck! The dolls were shipped within hours of finalizing the trade details and arrived very safely packaged and even more beautiful than I expected. We kept up conversation through the whole transaction, not just business stuff but also fun stuff. I was updated with photos once Erica arrived. This was all around one of the best trades I have ever had, and I am so so appreciative of it all! I would love to work with Fishcake again in the future, highly recommended trade partner! Thanks so much!

9. I bought a Fairyland Feeple65 body from fishcake
      The transaction went smooth without any problems and after telling her how to put on the documents for the German custom office the postman rang on my door and bling- there is my new body
      Thx for this :-)

10. I'm back again. I bought a Resinsoul Long body from Fishcake and it is wonderful. The body was excellently packed and came with a cute rubber deer head. I am very pleased with this body. He needs a little work just as her post said but is in great condition. Thank you, Fishcake for a great transaction.

11. I bought a Soom Nephelin from Fishcake, and she was exceptionally well packaged, promptly shipped and arrived in fantastic condition. I cannot reccomend this seller enough! Thank you so much!

12. Fishcake has been kind enough to sell me the SOOM female body I needed to finish my Amber head/Nephelin claws hybrid at a very reasonable price. She has been an absolute pleasure to deal with and speak to and, in my experience, definitely lives up to all the positive feedback she's received on DoA previously. The body came very securely packaged, was posted promptly and Fishcake was also kind enough to include a beautiful little mask as a freebie that will be perfect for one of my other characters. Couldn't be happier and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Fishcake as a seller (and buyer also, I'm sure!) :).

13. Another amazing trade with fishcake! She spoils me by how amazing she is :P

14. I bought a Soom Nephelin head from Fishcake.
      Very good communication, very very fast shipping and very well packed. Thank you so much !

15. A wonderful swap with the awesome @fishcake ! Everything arrived so quickly and well packed, with extra goodies included. As always, Fishcake was lovely to chat with. I couldn't be happier with our swap. :)

16. Purchased a Dollshe 26f body from me. Paid immediately and was pleasant as always. Thank you so much!

17. I traded some hands with fishcake. Communication was excellent and they were well packed.

18. @fishcake purchased an older Iplehouse Ashanti from me, and it was a very easy transaction from start to finish. Fishcake is a very kind and understanding buyer, communication was always friendly, payment quick, and I was informed that the doll arrived. Thank you so much for doing business with me and I will be happy to do more in the future!

19. I sold my Soul Mate Cuprit to fishcake, very wonderful person to do business with, paid fast and communication was prompt. I highly recommend her she is awesome! Thanks again!

20. I bought a Souldoll Calia from Fishcake and she was shipped promptly and arrived safe & sound in described condition, and I am super happy to have her! Great communication and packaging. Again, thankyou so much <3