1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fishcake

Aug 28, 2007

1. I bought a painted Harlequin head from fishcake, and she was a wonderful seller! Fair price, fast responses and shipping, and safe packaging. Thank you fishcake!

2. Fishcake bought some Resinsoul parts from me, and they were great from start to finish! Would definitely do business with them again!

3. fishcake bought a SOOM Silt from me and she was a great buyer. The transaction was smooth and easy. Communication was great. I was very pleased to do business with her :)

Thank you, fishcake!

4. FISHCAKE GAVE ME HER SOOM SPHALER HEAD WITH SPECIAL EARS, HORNS AND HANDS.
      I AM SOOOO VERY HAPPY.
      FISHCAKE I REALLY APPRECIATE THIS..THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH

5. Fishcake bought a pair of Soom Sphaler dragon legs from me, everything was perfect
      Would happily deal with again :)

6. Fishcake bought my zuzu delf body from me. Fast payment and friendly, thanks!

7. I sold a Soom Super Gem Female body to @fishcake. She was absolutely lovely, and prompt in her communication and paid lightning fast!

I would highly recommend selling items to her! Awesome buyer and wonderful transaction! Hopefully her doll will enjoy her body!

8. Fishcake purchased some Leekeworld Legs from me. transaction was great! recommended buyer! thank you!

9. fishcake purchased a YoSD sized DollZone body from me and was wonderful to deal with from start to finish! They paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived safe and sound. Great buyer, would definitely work with again!

10. :daisy:aheartbea :cake::pcupcake Positive feedback :bcupcake:cake: :aheartbea:daisy

The wonderful and amazing Fishcake answered my WTB post for a feeple65 body and was wonderful as always to talk with and buy from too!
      Fishcake sent the body the next day after I paid and it arrived safely and was very well packaged and exactly as described<3!
      I am so incredibly happy to have my grail doll together at last and very Thankful to fishcake for selling me this amazing body!
      Thank you so much Fishcake :hug::aheartbea!

11. Had a great transaction with Fishcake! Super great buyer, fast with communication and all around great to deal with! Thanks!

12. fishcake bought a set of DF-H jointed hands from me, and everything went perfectly. She was very understanding when it took me a couple of days longer than anticipated to send the package, communication was great and she let me know when the hands arrived. I'd be happy to deal with fishcake again anytime. :)

13. I bought a Soom Galena head from Fishcake. It was a perfect transaction! Galena arrived quickly and very well packed! She is even more beautiful in person than in her pictures! I would be delighted to work with Fishcake again!

14. I bought an Ariadoll Gravity head from Fishcake, and it was one of the best and easiest transactions I've experienced. All questions were answered promptly, sometimes before I thought to ask them! The head was packed extremely well and shipped extremely quickly. I couldn't recommend Fishcake more highly!

15. POSITIVE FEEDBACK 10/10

fishcake purchased a Souldoll Freya full doll in Grey Skin. She paid promptly and had excellent communication. She was very pleasant and understanding to deal with as I had ship her doll a few days later than immediately. Would do business with her again. :thumbup

16. I sold a Soom head to fishcake and it was a totally awesome transaction !
      Quick pay, great communication and super fun to talk to.
      Thanks so much :)

17. Fishcake purchased a dyed impldoll star male body from me, and everything went wonderfully! Thanks so much!

18. Feedback take two! Fishcake purchased a modded F60 dreaming Rin head from me, and once again was wonderfully to work with, thank you!

19. Fishcake answered my doll body wanted add fir an older Granado Nuevo female body. She offered one in good shape and at a great price. She also sent several pictures. The doll arrived at my door in 2 days packed well and just as described. Now I can put my grail girl together. She is also sending an additional head.
      Aside from the sale she is the nicest person I have met in a very long time and was just nice to chat with. Thank you so much for an A+++ sale!

20. fishcake commissioned me for a faceup for her Souldoll girl, and everything went perfectly. Such a lovely person, and reliable in every way. I'd be happy to work with fishcake again anytime. :)