1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fishcake

Aug 28, 2007

1. Had a great fast layaway with Fishcake, she bought my Souldoll Beefy body on layaway and paid it off lightning fast! thanks so much!

2. Fishcake purchased a box o' dolly bits from me and it was a perfect transaction, thanks so much!!

3. Bit delinquent on leaving my feedback, but better a bit late than never. I sold a modified Nanuri 07 head to fishcake, easy to work with isn't a strong enough statement. lol Great on the communication, payment, letting the seller know the package arrived safe and intact and will be given buku appreciation, etc. Fantastic buyer.

4. Fishcake makes awesome hats!!!!! Oh yeah and she's silly and nice to talk to too.

5. Just sold 2 items to fishcake. Great communication and very fast. She was so sweet too!
      I would do business with her again, no problem.

6. Highly recommended. Paid right away, let me know when the doll head arrived and was very polite throughout the process. Nice to meet interesting people on DoA. Buy or sell without reservations, Fishcake is a doll herself.

Thanks much! ~Gus

7. Sold some fur wigs to fishcake and the transaction was super easy and smooth. Our communication was delightful, her payment arrived lightening and she informed me the arrival as soon as she got the package. Would not hesitate to deal with her again!!<3

8. Fishcake purchased an IH Gentle Soori head from me. She paid super fast and let me know as soon as he arrived. Fishcake was very sweet and communication was a pleasure. I would not hesitate to do business with again.

9. Sold a dyed delf girl body to Fishcake! Her communication was excellent and she paid promptly! Also she let me know when the body arrived!! Thanks so much for the excellent transaction!!!

10. Sold a luts elf ttori head to Fishcake. She paid promptly and let me know when it arrived and even took a super cute picture!!! Thanks so much for another perfect transaction! Would love to do business again!!!

11. Fishcake purchased a RS Jun from me. Terriffic buyer. Prompt payment, fast fun communication, and let me know that he got there safe right away. An all around wonderful person to work with :D

12. Fishcake bought a Domuya body from me and was extremely friendly. Payment was prompt and communication was great. :)

13. I sold Fishcake a Delf Aru, we had a great transaction! Thanks!

14. I put up a WTB thread asking for a DZ Shoyo head and fishcake contacted me! She gave me an amazing price, was patient and accomodating with my questions and shipped immediately after I paid. She included surprise extras and maintained communication! I couldn't be happier with this transaction and I would definately recommend her ^^ Thank you so much!

15. Fishcake is awesome! I wish everyone approached life like she does, the world would be a better place. Such a delightful person that the great deals and generous freebies become secondary. I Strongly recommend giving her your $$, you won't be sorry!

16. Bought a Domuya body from Fishcake. She was prompt in responding and friendly. She shipped the day I sent the money. I would definately buy from her again. Thank you!

17. I sold a DOD Lahoo head to Fishcake and the transaction was superb from beginning to end. Super friendly PMs, super fast payment, she even told me when the head arrived! A real pleasure to deal with, and hopefully I'll deal with her again! Thanks!

18. Fishcake bought a pair of CP girl hands off of me. Everything went very smooth! Fast Payment, great communication, all together great to deal with. I'm glade you love the hands so much, enjoy them!! :-)

19. Fishcake is awesome sauce! I bought a Nanuri head from her and she took all kinds of pictures for me, was so patient and fun to work with! Thanks so much for a super-pleasant experience! Would not hesitate to buy from again!!

20. Had another flawless transaction with Fishcake, who bought some glass eyes from me. Her payment arrived super fast, and our communication was delightful as always. I very much enjoyed doing business with her <3