1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fishcake

Aug 28, 2007

1. Bought a body from fishcake, and the whole transaction was wonderful. She shipped (and responded!) very, very quickly and was exceptionally friendly. She's a great seller, and I'd be pleased to deal with her again.

2. Sooooooo, I can just fill up Fishcake's feedback thread with posts from me, I suppose! Fish has been a consistent, almost relentless customer of my face-up service. She is generous always and pleasant to work with. I would not hesitate to give my personal guarantee that any transaction you have with her will be awesome. :)

3. Fishcake bought a modded vamp Moon head from me, and she was absolutely wonderful to work with ^_^ She paid promptly, and let me know as soon as the head arrived. Wouldn't hesitate to do business again in the future! :D

4. Fishcake purchased (and loves!) a cute, but very yellowed Miyu head from me...lol...perfect transaction, fishcake is so nice and happy :D Would deal with again anytime darlings!

5. Fishcake bought squishy masterpiece eyes from me. Paid fast, outstanding communication, prompt notification on arrival. I couldn't ask for a better buyer, thanks so much!

6. Fishcake bought a old type 1 boy delf body in white skin from me. She was absolutely wonderful to deal with - fast payment, good communication, very friendly, and a very good arrival notification pm letting me know everything arrived safe and sound. :)

Thanks so much!

7. fishcake purchased a DELF Type 3 neck piece from me.
      Payment was super fast and she kept wonderful communication.
      I would definitely sell to fishcake again.
      Thanks! :)

8. Fishcake bought a body from me and paid quickly. She was so very kind through the whole transaction. I would very happily work with her again! n.n

Thank you for such a wonderful transaction!

9. Fishcake purchased a wig from me and as usual it was a wonderful transaction! She kept excellent communication and paid promptly. Thanks so much again!!!

10. Fishcake bought a DZ MSD body from me. She paid promptly and communicated great. A wonderful transaction on both parts! Enjoy!

11. I bought a Soah R-head from Fishcake. She communicated promptly, was lovely and friendly to deal with, shipped the head immediately and gave me a tracking number right away. She even included a wig and lashes in the package. Very highly recommended!

12. Sold Lishe head to Fishcake. Wonderful transaction. thanks so much. :)

13. Fishcake bought a Souldoll S. Irene head from me. She was really sweet to deal with, payment was prompt, and communication was fast! All round wonderful girl, and would love to do business with her again. Thank you, and enjoy your Irene! <3

14. Fishcake replied to a WTB thread I posted in which I was looking for a pair of DZ high heeled feet. Communication is always awesome, she gave me a great deal and shipped so gosh darn fast! I'm totally happy and will definitely do business with Fishcake again! :aheartbea

15. I sold a DemonGarden body to Fishcake and the transaction was great! She's polite, enthusiastic and responsive. Payment was prompt and she let me know right away that the body had arrived safely. Another excellent member of our community! :)

16. I sold a B&G body to fishcake. She was a great person to work with. Quick with payment and great communication. I would totally sell to again.

17. fishcake and I had a wonderful transaction, yet again.
      This time she purchased SD shoes from me.
      Payment and communication were fast and friendly.

You can buy from me anytime... you are a pleasure. Thanks! :)

18. fishcake bought SD clothes from me, everything went great :D

19. :aheartbea Bought the cutest head from her. Really great price, even greater shipping costs, and super fast too. :aheartbea
      Great trader! :sumomo: Will do business again anytime! :sumomo: Highly recommended!

20. Fishcake purchased a pair of delf girl hands from me, payment was sent quickly and her communication was very friendly.
      This was my second transaction with Fishcake and I would definitely recommend her as a buyer.

Thank you for a smooth transaction :)