1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for flamecity

Nov 19, 2009

1. I purchased a beautiful Rapunzel outfit from flamecity. Everything went smoothly and perfect, I recieved my items carefully (and really nicely) packed. It was a pleasure to buy something from her again. Thank you!

2. Bought a Beautiful Rapunzel outfit from Flamecity :aheartbea

Everything went smoothly -- very friendly communication and packaged well -- cute box :)

Will definitely buy from again :D

Thanks again!

3. I bought Kira's head from Flamencity, and it was very, very fast, friendly and exellent transaction. Thank you very much :) I recommend!! :)

4. I purchased a Rapunzel dress through flamecity, and it was a great transaction. She was quick to reply to messages and sent out the dress promptly, and the dress is even prettier in person. It was packed well (and in a very cute box) and arrived safely. Thank you very much~!

5. I have purchased a *RAPUNZEL* dress from flamecity.

It was a good price.
      Very quick shipping.
      Great communication.
      I would recommend!
      :D :D :D :D :D

6. I bought a Rapunzel dress from flamecity and she kept me informed every step of the process. The dress is just BEAUTIFUL :fangirl: and arrived in perfect condition and lovely packaged. I would certainly buy a Rapunzel dress again in the future- it was a great transaction.
      Thanks alot for everything!

7. Bought a Volks School A head and yosd outfit from Rapunzel -- beautifully packaged and better than described! :aheartbea

Everything went smoothly -- very friendly communication and super speedy shipping once sent :)

Will definitely buy from again :D

Thanks again!

8. I bought two Rapunzel outfits from flamecity. She's friendly and kind with quick communication.
      The items were beautifully packaged and I would recommend her to other people. ^^​

9. Flamecity sold me a modded el head that is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! He was very well packaged and arrived safe and sound. I would totally buy from her again! Thanks so much!

10. I bought a Rapunzel Blue Heaven MSD set in yellow from flamecity~ It was a wonderful transaction from start to finish. Rapunzel has fast communication and was friendly and courteous to me the entire time. She shipped the dress set promptly within the timeframe she quoted and I was really surprised at how well-packed it was into an adorable box! The dress is even lovelier and the details much more intricate in person, she even included lovely accessories as a gift. Thank you so much for the great service and incredible craftsmanship, Rapunzel, here's the photo I promised!

[​IMG]

11. I bought two Rapunzel dresses from flamecity again and she is so nice to deal with. She's really friendly, fast shipping and beautiful package. I definitely buy more beautiful dresses from her in the future. Highly recommend. :D

Thank you so much. ;)

~:daisy~ ~:daisy~ ~:daisy~ ~:daisy~ ~:daisy~

12. I ordered the dress from flamecity, good communication and fast shipping. I received the beautiful packaged items in perfect condition!

Thank you so much!

13. My double life of veronique arrived today, Its packed in a cute box and the material is just lovely! cant wait to try it on my dolly. Thank you Rapunzel! I love your dress designs, hope you will continue to make more.

14. i just finalised a most delightful transaction with flamecity, i ordered the 花になれ MSD sized / green dress set. i was so surprised it was even more gorgeous in person. the craftsmanship is brill, meticulously sown, with intricate detailing, really is beautiful from the dress, itself, to the lovely box it is mailed in. she had it done in a speedy fashion and arrived fast, as well. communications was kind and in a timely fashion. i would so love to buy more sets from flamecity in the near future and would totes recommend. thank you so much! :D

15. Another wonderfully smooth transaction with flamecity. She's friendly and kind with quick communication.
      The items were beautifully packaged and I would recommend her to other people.

16. I purchased a beautiful Rapunzel outfit from flamecity again. Everything went smoothly and perfect, The detail and finish are incredible! I really love her work! Very careful packaging. :) She's friendly and kind with quick communication. Highly recommend. :D

17. I purchased a beautiful outfit from flamecity; everything went really smoothly all the way through: the outfit is gorgeous and very detailed, it was perfectly packaged and communication was quick and friendly.

I hope to deal with you again in the future! Thank you!:aheartbea

18. My friend and I ordered 2 dresses from Rapunzel. They were beautiful and smelt nice :D the lace and fabrics are not only extremely detailed but also amazingly soft!!

Cant wait to see what is coming up next :aheartbea

19. I bought one of Rapunzel´s dresses and am amazed with the quality and beauty of the outfit. It was sent real fast arrived in a very cute giftbox. Communication was excellent. I will love to buy another one of her outfits :)

20. I bought two Rapunzel outfits from flamecity again. She's really friendly and kind, perfect communication and fast shipping.
      I received them perfectly and beautifully packaged with a little extra too due to a short delay... thank you so much. ^^