1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fleau

May 1, 2007

1. Hi this is my feedback thread.
      Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.

Thanks a lot :)

2. I have closed a perfect transaction with Fleau. Very quick payment and pleasant communication.
      Thank you!!

3. I've just closed a transaction with Fleau - very, very quick payment, very nice person! A totally recommended buyer ^^
      Thank you!

4. A perfect transaction with Fleau~ Very quick payment. A wonderful buyer! Thank you very much.

5. Had an excelent transaction with Fleu, all went smooth with a very good communication ^^ Thank you very much!

6. I just buy a doll (Narae limited edition) from Fleau. Super fast shipping, very good communication, a real pleasure to deal with !

7. I sold a doll to Fleau -she was very patient even when the doll got stuck in custom >_>
      She is a friendly, lovely person to deal with <3 I would love to businesses with her again in future ;D

8. i sold Fleau a head. Nice & friendly person to deal with. super quick payment and very good communication. Thanks so much for everything <3

9. Fleau bought a doll from me, paid immediately and let me know when the doll had safely arrived. It was a pleasure doing this transaction with Fleau.

10. Fleau bought a pukifee Zoë from me, and the transaction went perfect, fast payment, great communication! And all in all a very cheerful and pleasant buyer to deal with!

I would definitely sell to her again in the future! :aheartbea

11. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

12. Fleau bought a doll from me and we had a very nice transaction with great communication and prompt payment!
      Fleau is a very nice member!Many thanks again!

13. Fleau bought a Yo-SD from me and paid promptly and with good commication! Great buyer everyone~ Thank you for a great transaction.

14. Fleau used my shopping service for yahoo auction for a SD Sweet dream Nana ! It was a great deal ! Prompt paid and confidence ! A+++

thx
      a lot ^^

15. Sold a doll to Fleau recently and couldn't ask for a better transaction.
      Fleau paid very promptly and was very patient with me.
      Definitely one of the best buyers you want to deal with :)

Thanks again <3

16. Fleau purchase Volks Elena head from me.

She's been the sweetest person to deal with, also very professional and trustworthy.
      I will gladly do more business with her and fully reccomend doing so to others too! ^^

17. Fleau bought Irvin from me. Brilliant buyer, paid extremely promptly and very pleasant to talk to, thanks very much!

18. Fleau purchased a doll from me and the transaction was beautiful!
      Payment was received very quickly and in full. I would very much enjoy doing business with Fleau any time!
      All things are quick and smooth!

Thank you!

19. Perfect transaction with Fleau who is a lovely sweet and serious buyer! Hightly recommand her!

20. Fleau bought an Irrealdoll Dryo from me: great and kind communication, fast payment... a perfect transaction! I hope to deal with her again in the future!