Feedback for Fleo

Mar 13, 2012

1. Now that I'm buying from the marketplace, please leave any feedback.

2. Fleo ordered a fur wig from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

3. Fleo ordered another fur wig from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

4. Fleo purchased a pair of SoulDoll eyes from me. Her payment was prompt, communication was friendly, and she let me know when the item arrived. I'd happily do business with her again! Thank you for a wonderful transaction~

5. I didn't leave feedback for the first time Fleo ordered from me, but this time is just the same! Fleo is wonderful to work with and very patient when I had to remake (my mistake)! Super friendly and payment was quick, thanks!!

6. One more great transaction with Fleo! She ordered another fur wig, and once again everything was smooth and perfect. Thank you again so much!

7. I warned Fleo that fur wigs are addictive, but she keeps coming back for more! It's always a pleasure to do business with her, I couldn't ask for a lovelier person!

8. Fleo purchased a Leeke wig from me and was great to work with! Thanks again!

9. Once again it was my great pleasure to sell two fur wigs to Fleo. I'm always delighted to hear from her because I know it means a great transaction with a wonderful person. Everything was fantastic, and thank you again!