1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for flowergirl

Sep 18, 2007

1. We both traded with each other, and flowergirl was a delight! Super smooth, fast, and efficient!Thanks again!:)

2. I've also done business with flowergirl, and it was a good experience. I commissioned a hand-dyed fantasy kimono from her, and I only have good things to say about the transaction. Very well-made outfit, clear and frequent communication, and very friendly to deal with.

3. I made another great trade with flowergirl! It was great fun!:) Also her work is beautiful! Thanks Hun.

4. I sold a Rem. Ryung head to flowergirl and she was fantastic. Fantastic I tell you! Kept to her word, and never fell out of communication. She's an awesome buyer!

5. I bought an Bobobie body from Flowergirl and it was a very pleasent transaction :)

Body was like described, packed very well and shipped super fast.
      Super conversation with Flower as seller, absolute great!

Thank you again :aheartbea

6. Just received a doll from Flowergirl, it arrived in perfect condition, just as described.

She is very careful with details, and very reliable.

A brilliant seller on all counts ^^

7. Got a doll from Flowergirl, perfeeeect

8. Brought flowergirls's bobobie head got here today thanks!!

9. I brought a body from Flowergirl and she is nice and fast =3 You can truelly trust her!

10. Traded a body with Flowergirl, she was very communicative and great to work with. :)

11. Highly recommended.

She's fast, friendly, efficient and does absolutely lovely work.

I make costumes and dolls clothes myself (so know what to look for) and have no hesitation in recommending Flowergirl's work.

My custom belly-dance outift just arrived and it's as lovely as the outfits look in her photos.

Teddy

12. I commissioned a bellydanceroutfit from Flowergirl, and she was a delight to do business with. She replied quickly and kept me updated on every step of the process. The dye-job came out fantastic, just like I wished for. Great finishings on the garments. I couldn't be happier. Thank you very much for a great outfit.

13. I commissioned FlowerGirl for a male gypsy outfit. She was very kind and understanding, working with me through each step to make sure I got what I wanted. The outfit arrived in good time and was easy to suit up on my boy. Everything was sewn with care and the dye jobs are magnificent. :) I hope to one day again commission her for his ceremonial outfit.

14. I didn't find a feedback thread so I started one :)

~flowergirl purchased a doll head from me, plus commissioned me for a face-up. She was such a lovely person to work with! I'm definitely looking forward to working with her in the future. I highly recommmend her, she's very easy to communicate with and one of the nicest people I've dealt with! Thank you so much! :daisy

15. I commissioned a full fantasy kimono from Flowergirl and can not recommend her highly enough. She took my vague impressions and designed the perfect, perfect outfit for me. She walked me through every step of the process, from design to dye lots. And when the outfit arrived, it was even better than I expected. She's a true artist and a very professional seller - working with her was a fantastic experience!!

16. I brought a junk head from Flowergirl and it was a great transaction! Great communication, super fast shipping and head as described. A great person to deal with who I would love to do business with again!:thumbup

17. I comissioned a few things for my new girl from Flowergirl. She's a true pleasure to deal with, communication was great, speedy work and shipping. Thanks so much!

18. I have just received my bobobie body that I brought from Flowergirl and I am very happy with another great transaction!:) Great communication, fast to ship and items well packaged, I would love to deal with this lady again! Thanks Lottie:)

19. I commissioned a fantasy kimono from flowergirl as a trade for a V.Elf Chiwoo head. Not only is her work absolutely fantastic, but she is wonderful to deal with and a very quick worker! I would love to commission her again sometime! :)

20. I commissioned 2 fantasy kimonos and they are gorgeous! Flowergirl was very communicative and efficient! I highly recommend her!