1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Floyd

May 23, 2008

1. Hello everyone..
      I think it's time for me to have a feedback thread...
      If u buy things from me please leave a message here..
      Thanks a lot.. :)

2. I purchased a very cool MSD outfit from Floyd recently. I am very happy with the whole transaction. Floyd was very friendly and communicated extremely well, shipped extremely fast and packaged the outfit very well. :thumbup:thumbup

3. I purchased two MSD sweaters from Floyd. Transaction was really smooth and I'm really happy about it. Really friendly and the communication between me and Floyd is awesome. Shipping is extremely fast and the packaging is amazing. Recommended.

4. I got both my msd outfits really really fast, and they're fantastic. Great seller.

[​IMG]

5. I've bought a fur hood jacket from Floyd and the transaction went well everything is good and perfect!!! :D:D Thank you!!

6. I bought two jackets and a shirt from Floyd. They were made and posted very quickly; excellent communication and a hassle-free transaction! Received in great condition and excellent workmanship.Thank you!!

7. I bought a Luts Elf Ttori from floyd. The transaction went very well and she also had excellent communication :). She shipped out really fast as well and he was packaged excellently.
      Thanks so much ^_^

8. I bought a pair of sweeters from her:) she is amazing she shipped fast although customs got my package>___> Thank you and I will buy from her again:) Pat.

9. Bought a pair of Abio Angel bodies from Floyd, great seller with BRILLIANT communication, will continue to use <3

10. Very sweet, and nice to work with. ^_^ Great!

11. Always my super star! <3 Floyd.
      Great communication and very friendly.

12. Bought a Sd13 Syo without faceup, communication was great, shipping was very fast and he was wrapped and packaged very very well and arrived safe and sound.

I would def buy from Floyd again and highly recommend :)

13. I bought a white sweater, and it is just perfect and beautiful, and arrived very fast. Great seller and a very sweet person. :)

14. Purchased some eyes from Floyd, and they are absolutely lovely! Communication was great, she is an absolute dream to work with! Thank you!!!

15. I bought some eyes from her and got them SUPERFAST! Thanks so much. :D

16. I bought 3 different items from Floyd and all arrived in super condition and fast. I loved them all, especially the hoodie. Communication was great, prompt and pleasant. Will definitely buy from again.

17. Floyd was delightful to work with! The package sent to me was very well waterproofed and the clothes were in perfect condition and exactly as described.

Floyd was even sweet enough to send me extra socks!

I will happily do business with Floyd again!

18. I bought the Volks Valentine set from Floyd and the transaction went very smoothly. Good communication, prompt shipping, and the clothes arrived in great condition. Thanks so much! :D

19. Bought from Floyd a couple of clothes, that arrived safely!!! Thanks a lot!! :aheartbea

20. I bought eyes and other goods from Floyd, really lovely seller!

Very recommended :)