1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Follow-the-Wind

Aug 3, 2008

1. I purchased a ringdoll head from follow-the-wind and I am very happy with everything about the transaction. I love the head, she packaged him well and shipped very quickly.

2. I bought a tan RD Dracula Awakening Head from Follow-The-Wind and the whole transaction was awesome from start to finish. Wind was very sweet and understanding, even willing to screenshot the tracking info for me when my computer refused to track the package! He arrived safe and packaged well and I’d do business with Wind again in a heartbeat! ^^

3. I purchased a Ringdoll Zombie Kane head and it arrived well-packaged, in perfect condition!

4. I got a Immortality of soul Jade head from Follow the wind, a great seller everything went smooth, good communication, and he arrived in perfect condition. I am Very Happy with my purchase.

5. I purchased a Supiadoll Hamin head only. Follow-the-wind redesigned her head and gave her a beautiful new look. So unique :) her Art is just amazing! Overseas shipping was fast and packaged very well . I Highly Recommend ☆☆☆☆☆

6. Thank you very much :)

7. I had a great transaction with Follow the Wind, when I paid off my layaway she sent the doll right away. It was great :)

8. I bought a Sio2 head from @Follow-the-Wind and the transaction went perfectly well. She responded to all my questions, provided a photo, shipped the head promptly and securely. Would do business again in a heartbeat. <3

9. I was lucky to buy a Dollstown Elysia head from @Follow-the-Wind and every step of the transaction were lovely. I got photos in detail and the head was shipped pretty much instantly after payment and in the exact condition as described. Thank you again! :)

10. @Follow-the-Wind bought a Volks kimono from me and it was a perfect transaction :)

Great buyer. Would do business again! :D
      Thank you so much!

11. Follow-the-Wind bought a minifee from me. It was a very nice and easy transaction. She paid very quickly and it was a good communication. She was very friendly and patient. :) Thanks

12. Follow-the-Wind painted my Black Cherry doll Xaio Yu Moon and Soom Beryl (at different times.) Her face up commission sheet is very well organized. She gave updates after each major layer and made sure it was looking like I wanted. Both times she was able to do a fantastic and detailed face up fairly quickly, if there was going to be any delay she sent me an update. The heads were shipped back to me quickly after they were done.

I am so happy with the work she did and would definitely reccomend her.

13. @Follow-the-Wind bought some jointed hands from me. They were polite in their messages, quick to pay and kindly let me know when the hands had arrived. Thank you for a quick and pleasant transaction! :thumbup

14. I recently bought a DLace n°5 head from Eleonore! She was positively lovely to work with; very sweet and personable! The head arrived today after exceptionally quick shipping, and it's stunning. <3
      Thank you so much for everything, Eleonore!

15. I sold 2 Volks kimono to @Follow-the-Wind and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Communication was very fast and friendly, payments were received on time and I was notified as soon as the parcel arrived. I would welcome future transactions and recommend as a buyer. Lovely buyer! Thank you very much for a perfect transaction! Enjoy! :thumbup

16. Follow-the-Wind bought Miracledoll Miao head from me.
      Payment was fast, communication was great. Thank you very much!

17. Follow-the-Wind purchased a lot of alpaca for wig-making from me and it was a flawless transaction, absolutely no problems! She sent payment right away and also informed me as soon as she had received the parcel in the mail. I will be happy to do business with Follow-the-Wind anytime again in the future & I highly recommend her to others here on DOA :kitty2

18. very pleasant and smooth transaction with this buyer, I recommend them =D

19. I recently purchased a doll from Follow-the-Wind; she shipped the doll quickly and safely and was an all around delight to work with! Would definitely purchase from her again! :aheartbea

20. I bought a Little Rebel Sarang head from Follow-the-Wind.
      She replied super quickly, was lovely to deal with, packaged the head well and answered any questions I had almost immediately. Not only that I first messaged her on the 8th and by the 16th I'd received the head (internationally) so it may be the quickest transaction ever haha.

I would be more than happy to deal with her again!