1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ForeverVirginia

May 5, 2008

1. ForeverVirginia bought my WS MNF body on layaway and paid promptly. Great communication :) Thanks!

2. I bought a Puki Multihead from ForeverVirginia communication was great, shipping was fast, dolls head was packed very well and just as described. Thank you again! :)

3. A top-notch seller - quick and friendly pms, super fair price, fast shipping! Thanks!

4. Ordered one of Virginia's awesome FrightFur wigs for my incoming LTF. Everything went awesomely & I wouldn't hesitate to buy another ^^

5. I purchased a cute Puki Puki sleeping face plate from Virgina. She shipped right away, and the face arrived safely. The face plate will be fun to have. Thanks!

6. I purchased some 18mm Evenfall eyes from Virginia. They arrived LIGHTNING fast and they are superbly made. I love them and will probably be buying from her again in the future!

7. I purchased 3 pairs of eyes from Virginia. One of the sets was custom and she did a beautiful job. The eyes are of wonderful quaility. Communication was very friendly and quick and the items shipped very fast. They look great in the dolls I bought them for. Thanks Virginia! It's very likely I will buy from her again in the future.

8. I recently purchased a pair of Choco Puki hands from ForeverVirginia. The transaction could not have gone smoother. The communication was excellent. I am very satisfied and will buy again in the future. Thank you ForeverVirginia!!:fangirl:

9. I just received a Bobobie boy body from Virgina, he came really well packed.

Super communication and a wonderful transaction. Thanks so much.

10. Virginia made a Puki Bride of Frankenstein style wig for me! It is wonderful! She made it quickly and shipped it quickly as well. Great communication. Thanks so much!

11. I bought a custom fright-fur wig from her and like all of her stuff, it is high quality. She is great at communicating and sends orders out quickly. I will buy from her again!

12. Ordered another of Virginia's FrightFur wigs. The wig itself is fantastic, shipping was fast, & the price was more than reasonable for such a great wig!

13. I traded my DZ Hid boots for a pair of amazing eyes. She was super friendly through out and sent them very quick. I asked her to let me know when the boots got in and she did!
      Highly recommended. A++++ seller/trader

14. I ordered a pair of beautiful eyes. They were shipped quickly. I'd buy from her again. <3

15. I ordered a pair of beautiful eyes. They were shipped quickly. I'd buy from her again. <3

16. i did a doll trade, and everything was perfect! he arrived safe and sound... is amazing and exactly as described. packed well and everything. Communication was excellent! would gladly deal with her again. :D

17. Partook of a trade with ForeverVirginia, and am VERY happy! everything was packed well and arrived safe and sound! thank you so much!

18. I purchased a pair of 8mm eyes from ForeverVirginia, and they were packed nicely and are very beautiful!
      They are in excellent condition, and she was very nice.

19. I recently ordered a pair of scale eyes in 12mm and a puki blonde fuzz wig from ForeverVirginia and I am amazed. I was concerned about the items, but they are spectacular! I love tis seller now! I would reccomend her to anyone!

20. i bought a darling pukifee costume from ForverVirginia.... i love Virginia, she is sweet, and professional... the costume was shipped promptly and arrived safe and sound. great seller.