1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ForeverVirginia

May 5, 2008

1. Bought a set of doll clothing from ForeverVirginia, and it went wonderfully! I'll be happy to transact again!

2. I purchased a pair of 16mm sea colour eyes off Virginia's ebay shop: FAB! she had them done in less than 2 weeks and even though i live in the UK the postage was excellent. The eyes arrived in great condition. Great seller ^^

3. the eyes i purchased are SO much better in person ^^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I Just Recieved My Soom Heliot Boy Body That I Bought From Forevervirginia...its Totally Perfect And He Was Shipped Super Fast
      I Would Certainly Buy From Forevervirginia Again..shes A Very Lovely Person..thanks Girl

5. Positive!!

Virginia bought a Sard/Heliot combo doll from me on layaway, which she paid off way early. She was very good with communication & very friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to buy/sell or trade with her again!

6. purchased a pair of oval pukipuki glasses and recived them with great tracking, and wonderfully packed

7. I purchase a Soom MD from ForeverVirginia. Perfect communications, fast shipping, beautiful doll!

thanks you very much!

8. I sold a LTF Faceplate to ForeverVirginia. She was fabulous with communication and payment, and lovely to deal with. Enjoy!! :)

9. Bought Virginia's WS MNF Shushu - she was great to deal with! Good communication and quick shipping. Thanks :)

10. ForeverVirginia contacted me about my NaNuRi ('07) WTB thread, offering a NNR'08. While he wasn't what I was looking for I couldn't help but take him anyway as I needed a body and the head was adorable ♥

The transaction was very smooth and shipping was immediate. The boy was very safely packed and arrived with absolutely no problems whatsoever. I would definitely recommend this person and deal with her again in the future!

11. Virginia bought a Littlefee Piki from me on layaway with partial trade. She was awesome to deal with! Thanks so much for a great transaction!

12. I bought some peacock eyes from forevervirginia, I bought them on her website. She was nice and easy to deal with. The eyes were shipped quickly and they are GORGEOUS! I had originally planned them for my volks Iris but decided to put them in my dollshe Bernard instead. I plan to buy more as they are very pretty and communication was so easy! Thanks!

13. I traded my DIM Ace for a bunch of doll items with this lady and I am very pleased! Everything is in pristine condition and just as described. Everything went smoothly, in fact nothing could have made this experience any better! A very trusted trader! I cannot wait to see pictures of the little guy! Thanks again!

14. I bought Sard from ForeverVirginia, communication was excellent and shipping was fast, all in all, a great seller! :D

15. Bought a few things from Virginia lately.
      First a set of her glasses, very well made.
      Next a Outfit from her line Raw Kiss.
      [​IMG]
      She calls it Ol La La and my LTF Kisa looks adorable in it.
      Items were as shown and she always ships fast and items well packed.
      I also traded her for a few pairs of stockings and underpants for my LTF gang.

16. Another great transaction with Virginia. Traded a face plate for a shirt and some socks for my LTF kids. Very happy with the deal and the items. Great person to deal with.

17. another pleasant transaction with ForeverVirginia........ i got a Bygg set from her, and it is darling. she shipped promptly as promised...... and doll arrived safely....... great seller.

18. Did a trade with ForeverVirginia and it worked out great. We shipped at about same time and she got my trade on the 2nd & I got her today. I traded for an DIM Ace and he is wonderful. Great poser, handsome face and well packed. FV is great person to deal with and a great person as well.

19. ForeverVirginia bought a Soom Bygg from me. Great transaction and a lovely person to deal with. Thanks so much.
      P.S. Sorry about the late feedback!

20. I traded a couple puki faceplates for eyes from ForeverVirginia's site. They arrived very quickly, Thanks!!