1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for forlorn

Mar 19, 2008

1. Leave feedback for your transactions with me here, peeps.
    2. Forlorn commissioned me for a face-up! Incredibly lovely to deal with, so nice, and I'd love to work with her again!
    3. forlorn bought a skirt from me and was a great buyer. :) Quick responses and payment!
    4. Forlorn sold me a Roonodoll Rudy with a lot of clothes. The doll is super cute, and forlorn is a great seller. She was very patient and communicative throughout, packed everything really well and was so nice. Thank you :aheartbea
    5. forlorn bought a pair of pupapa eyes from me :3
      She was quite communicative and she had paid in a timely manner. She left me a feedback immediately after receiving the eyes without prompting <3 A very concerned buyer, and I'd definitely do business with her again!
      Thank you forlorn <3
    6. Bought a Fenyo head from forlorn and couldn't be happier! Well described, well packaged, and timely shipping too! Thrilled to find a great DoAer!
    7. Forlorn commissioned me for a long fur wig^^ Great buyer, she paid promptly and responded quickly to my messages, also let me know as soon as she received the wig:)
    8. I sold an AoD body to forlorn~ She was a fantastic buyer, she paid very quickly and communicated with me the whole time. n__n~ Thank you!! <3
    9. I sold a Luts clothing set to Forlorn, payment was prompt and she was an absolute pleasure to do business with. ^^
    10. I just completed a trade with Forlorn and I couldn't be happier. She shipped with the speed of light and the item I traded for was in perfect condition. The entire transaction went beautifully and I can't recommend Forlorn highly enough!
    11. Forlorn purchased a pair of eyes from me. She paid immediately and replied quickly to all her pm's. I would definitely do business with her in the future. :)
    12. I purchased a DZ 1/4 girl body from Forlorn and the transaction couldn't have gone any better! :) Communication was excellent, shipping was very fast, and the body was wrapped up in bubble wrap the way a shipped doll should be wrapped - I was very impressed! :fangirl:

Thanks again for a wonderful transaction!
    13. Sold a pair of boots to forlorn -- very quick payment, fast PMs and let me know when it was received :aheartbea All around perfect buyer!
    14. I bought a pair of boots from forlorn. This transaction was great. Shipping was fast and communication was great. Thanks!
    15. I bought an AoD male body from forlorn. Great transaction-- friendly, prompt communication, very quick shipping and immediate followup to make sure it had arrived safely when the system showed it as delivered and I hadn't written yet. I highly recommend this seller and would definitely buy from forlorn again.