1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for forlorn

Mar 19, 2008

1. Leave feedback for your transactions with me here, peeps.

2. Forlorn commissioned me for a face-up! Incredibly lovely to deal with, so nice, and I'd love to work with her again!

3. forlorn bought a skirt from me and was a great buyer. :) Quick responses and payment!

4. Forlorn sold me a Roonodoll Rudy with a lot of clothes. The doll is super cute, and forlorn is a great seller. She was very patient and communicative throughout, packed everything really well and was so nice. Thank you :aheartbea

5. forlorn bought a pair of pupapa eyes from me :3
      She was quite communicative and she had paid in a timely manner. She left me a feedback immediately after receiving the eyes without prompting <3 A very concerned buyer, and I'd definitely do business with her again!
      Thank you forlorn <3

6. Bought a Fenyo head from forlorn and couldn't be happier! Well described, well packaged, and timely shipping too! Thrilled to find a great DoAer!

7. Forlorn commissioned me for a long fur wig^^ Great buyer, she paid promptly and responded quickly to my messages, also let me know as soon as she received the wig:)

8. I sold an AoD body to forlorn~ She was a fantastic buyer, she paid very quickly and communicated with me the whole time. n__n~ Thank you!! <3

9. I sold a Luts clothing set to Forlorn, payment was prompt and she was an absolute pleasure to do business with. ^^

10. I just completed a trade with Forlorn and I couldn't be happier. She shipped with the speed of light and the item I traded for was in perfect condition. The entire transaction went beautifully and I can't recommend Forlorn highly enough!

11. Forlorn purchased a pair of eyes from me. She paid immediately and replied quickly to all her pm's. I would definitely do business with her in the future. :)

12. I purchased a DZ 1/4 girl body from Forlorn and the transaction couldn't have gone any better! :) Communication was excellent, shipping was very fast, and the body was wrapped up in bubble wrap the way a shipped doll should be wrapped - I was very impressed! :fangirl:

Thanks again for a wonderful transaction!

13. Sold a pair of boots to forlorn -- very quick payment, fast PMs and let me know when it was received :aheartbea All around perfect buyer!

14. I bought a pair of boots from forlorn. This transaction was great. Shipping was fast and communication was great. Thanks!

15. I bought an AoD male body from forlorn. Great transaction-- friendly, prompt communication, very quick shipping and immediate followup to make sure it had arrived safely when the system showed it as delivered and I hadn't written yet. I highly recommend this seller and would definitely buy from forlorn again.