1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for fossilangel

Apr 16, 2007

1. I bought a faceplate from fossilangel.
      Communication was easy and nice and I received quickly and safely the item

Thanks

2. Purchased a wig from fossilangel. She was very nice to agree to a meet-up for the wig instead of postage and payment via cash instead of paypal. Really appreciate it! She was very punctual and the wig was in mint condition! A reliable seller that I would be happy to deal with again.

3. fossilangel bought two pairs of doll leaves jointed hands from me. paid quickly and had great communication! fossilangel messaged me when they arrived! highly recommend and would love to do business again!!!

4. I bought a pair of boots from fossilangel. The transaction was great, friendly communication and fast shipping.
      I highly recommend her ^^

Thank you :)

5. I bought a Feeple65 Lorence outfit from fossilangel. The clothing is lovely, and fossilangel was friendly and replied promptly to all my questions. I'd happily buy from her again. Thank you! ^^

6. fossilangel bought a limited Rosen Lied Tueday doll from me. She was soooo quickly with payment and had a great communication with her. She is an exquisite person and very friendly. Could not ask for a better buyer. I highly recommend her to everybody. It was a real pleasure to know her. Thank you so much for being so sweet Mel <3

7. Purchased some Soom Nightflower eyes from Fossilangel. They arrived quickly and safely and are exactly as I'd hoped. They're perfect for my guy. Very nice person and great to work with! Definitely would do business with fossilangel again!

8. Bought a Bleu Citron from fossilangel~ She was great with the layway and communications were good~~

9. I purchased a pair of Soom Obsidius claw hands and "sword" hand from fossilangel and I was very happy with my purchase. She was very fair and even allowed me to buy the hand without the sword, which was really great for me (saved a bunch of money lol). She was very sweet and always there to answer questions. I would absolutely do business with fossilangel again!

10. bought some glib eyes from fossilangel.

she shipped the eyes very quickly and was a pleasure to work with.

thanks so much!!
      :)

11. Bought a Soom Obsidius from fossilangel:
      VERY FAST spedition
      ACCURATE packaging
      SMOOTH transaction
      Thank you again! :)

12. I purchased a Juri 2012/2013 head from fossilangel. Communication was excellent, shipping was lightning fast and the head was packed amazingly well.

Thank you so much for my Juri head :)

Quoth

13. Bought a SSDF body from fossilangel with 10 months layaway term. The transaction went smoothly and she's very friendly to deal with^^ item sent was well packaged and shipping is super fast! haha^^

Will definitely recommend her as seller~ Thanks a lot for my boy's body^^

14. fossilangel participated in my SOOM Goss & Thera split. Great split participant, very friendly and quick payments. Thank you again!

15. I bought a Soom Mega Gem body from fossilangel. Everything went smoothly, and the doll was very securely packed. I'd recommend her as a business partner to anyone.

16. fossilangel participated in my Soom Benmore split and got the Hooves and wig. She paid promptly and let me know when they arrived and in what condition they came in. Thank you for being a part of my split!

17. I just finished my lovely transaction for a Lati Red doll! fossilangel was VERY kind and patient throughout the entire layaway process.

Would do business again! A++

18. fossilangel purchased a Tiny Delf Louis from me, and she was wonderful to work with! :) Communication was great... there were a couple of hiccups from my end, but she was very understanding, and easygoing. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer. :aheartbea

Chris

19. fossilangel bought a tiny delf unicorn kai head from me. It was a super fast transaction, she's great with communication and paid right away. an excellent buyer!