1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Foxface

Jul 29, 2008

1. Thought as I had made a few purchases from Marketplace, I'd best have a feedback thread :)

So here it is :)

2. Foxface bought a pair of msd leather pants and an msd shirt from me. She paid promptly, notified me when it arrived, and left me a feedback right after. It was a smooth and prompt transaction. I would not hesitate dealing with her again. Thank you^^

3. Foxface bought some jeans and a tshirt from me, she paid straight away then messaged me when she arrived. She was very friendly and nice :)

4. I sold some shoes to foxface, she was a real pleasure to deal with, kept up great communication and let me know when the item arrived safely.

Would not hesitate to deal with again.

5. Foxface bought a Likemey bust from me. She let me know she was in the middle of moving house, and that there would be some delay in communication and payment. It wasn't a problem though and everything went smoothly in the end. :) I wouldn't mind selling to her again at all!

6. Foxface sells to me a pair of crystal acrylic eyes,
      perfect tranasction,i will surely buy again form her.

7. I sold a wig to Foxface, super fast payment and great communication. Was very understanding that the item would take a little longer to post out then my normal standered, due to issues with college.

Would highly recommend as a buyer!

8. Foxface bought a little DZ petdoll fox from me, and was wonderful throughout the transaction. :) Honestly couldn't have gone better.

9. Took part in the dollmore go i organized. Prompt payment and great communication. Recommended! <3

10. I just purchased a Migidoll Ryu head from FoxFace and it was a super smooth transaction! The head was shipped very quickly, communication was excellent and fast, Ryu was well packaged and included some extra goodies and a very sweet card. I would definitely recommend FoxFace to anyone! A+++++++ seller!

11. I purchased a pair of cat eyes from FoxFace. She is very friendly and helpful! She shipped them very quickly and they arrived in great shape. She is a pleasure to do business with! Thank you Fox! :)

12. Foxface bought a Reno Minimee head from me
      She was lovely to deal with and payed really fast
      Highly recommended :)

13. I brought an MSD wig from Foxface :) She was very friendly, very helpful and the shipping was really quick!

When the item arrived it was really well packed and protected by a wig net, styro foam and bubble wrap.

I would definitely recommend :)

14. Focface bought a pair of SD pants and an SD shirt from me, she was pleasant to deal with and paid very quickly.
      A wonderful buyer, would glad do business with again.
      Thanks so much <3

15. Foxface bought an SD boy V-neck jumper from me 8D
      Transaction went smoothly and was pleasant throughout :aheartbea

16. I sold a Kid delf Cherry to FoxFace, she was an absolute dream to deal with, layaway payments where prompt and communication was fantastic through out.

I would most definitely do business with her again ^^

17. I sold 3 SD13 tops to Foxy and she is nice to deal with and the transaction is smooth.
      Hope to trade with you again~~^^

18. Foxface sold a pair of 14mm Dollmore eyes to me; they arrived quickly and in perfect condition.

Communication has been fast and friendly
      In fact this has been a perfect transaction

Thank you so much

You can buy with total confidence from Foxface

:hamster:

19. I bought a wine wig from FoxFace. It was shipped out right away and came in the same condition as pictured. Thanks a lot!

20. Foxface bought a tinybear wig from me. Communication was fantastic and she paid promptly. A pleasure selling to and thanks so much for the great transaction!