1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Foxface

Jul 29, 2008

1. Thought as I had made a few purchases from Marketplace, I'd best have a feedback thread :)

So here it is :)

2. Foxface bought a pair of msd leather pants and an msd shirt from me. She paid promptly, notified me when it arrived, and left me a feedback right after. It was a smooth and prompt transaction. I would not hesitate dealing with her again. Thank you^^

3. Foxface bought some jeans and a tshirt from me, she paid straight away then messaged me when she arrived. She was very friendly and nice :)

4. I sold some shoes to foxface, she was a real pleasure to deal with, kept up great communication and let me know when the item arrived safely.

Would not hesitate to deal with again.

5. Foxface bought a Likemey bust from me. She let me know she was in the middle of moving house, and that there would be some delay in communication and payment. It wasn't a problem though and everything went smoothly in the end. :) I wouldn't mind selling to her again at all!

6. Foxface sells to me a pair of crystal acrylic eyes,
      perfect tranasction,i will surely buy again form her.

7. I sold a wig to Foxface, super fast payment and great communication. Was very understanding that the item would take a little longer to post out then my normal standered, due to issues with college.

Would highly recommend as a buyer!

8. Foxface bought a little DZ petdoll fox from me, and was wonderful throughout the transaction. :) Honestly couldn't have gone better.

9. Took part in the dollmore go i organized. Prompt payment and great communication. Recommended! <3

10. I just purchased a Migidoll Ryu head from FoxFace and it was a super smooth transaction! The head was shipped very quickly, communication was excellent and fast, Ryu was well packaged and included some extra goodies and a very sweet card. I would definitely recommend FoxFace to anyone! A+++++++ seller!

11. I purchased a pair of cat eyes from FoxFace. She is very friendly and helpful! She shipped them very quickly and they arrived in great shape. She is a pleasure to do business with! Thank you Fox! :)

12. Foxface bought a Reno Minimee head from me
      She was lovely to deal with and payed really fast
      Highly recommended :)

13. Focface bought a pair of SD pants and an SD shirt from me, she was pleasant to deal with and paid very quickly.
      A wonderful buyer, would glad do business with again.
      Thanks so much <3

14. Foxface bought an SD boy V-neck jumper from me 8D
      Transaction went smoothly and was pleasant throughout :aheartbea

15. I sold a Kid delf Cherry to FoxFace, she was an absolute dream to deal with, layaway payments where prompt and communication was fantastic through out.

I would most definitely do business with her again ^^

16. I sold 3 SD13 tops to Foxy and she is nice to deal with and the transaction is smooth.
      Hope to trade with you again~~^^

17. Foxface sold a pair of 14mm Dollmore eyes to me; they arrived quickly and in perfect condition.

Communication has been fast and friendly
      In fact this has been a perfect transaction

Thank you so much

You can buy with total confidence from Foxface

:hamster:

18. I bought a wine wig from FoxFace. It was shipped out right away and came in the same condition as pictured. Thanks a lot!

19. Foxface bought a tinybear wig from me. Communication was fantastic and she paid promptly. A pleasure selling to and thanks so much for the great transaction!

20. I sold a tiny wig and eyes to Foxface. Payment was prompt, communication was wonderful, and she was totally friendly throughout! Would absolutely do business with again. Thanks! <3