1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fractal

Sep 24, 2011

1. Since there wasn't one, I decided to make this.

Leave all your feedback for Fractal here.

2. Flakey feedback

Sadly, I wish this could have been better first feedback to be left.
      Fractal contacted me on 8-14-2011 wanting to commission me to do a ton of work on their doll. I had my waitlist open at the time and they asked to be put on it. We discussed a bit of what I was to do and agreed. I placed them on my list.
      I had been waiting on further details on the tattoo work they wanted but since they were at the bottom of my main list, I was alright with waiting for them to contact me... Which they did on 9-23-2011 stating that they had to vacate my list due to fund issues and the exchange rate. It was a huge loss and I was not very happy but I do understand the situation. For this, I leave flakey feedback. I would still work with Fractal after this as long as I can get a solid agreement next time with full details and immediate shipment/payment.

3. Positive here!! :D

She commissioned me for a face up for her Iplehouse Akando. She was fast with shipping and nice with PMs. Everything went well and it was very easy working with her.

Thanks a lot and welcome back anytime!

4. I bought an Iplehouse Arvid from Fractal.
      She was very kind and the communication was great. She shipped him out immediately after getting my payment. She is very lovely to deal with ^^
      I can only recommend her :D

5. I bought an Iplehouse Akando in real skin from Fractal. I was overwhelmed with her kindness in sending me everything that I could possibly need for him. she posted straight away, packed him well. I am beyond happy and would deal with fractal again in a hearbeat!
      thank you,
      Tabatha xxx

6. Fractal bought a minifee a-line girl body from me and everything was just great - she paid fast and was very friendly :)
      thank you!

7. I bought a DZ Floy head from Fractal. Good communication and the head was well packaged and unbroken on arrival. I would buy from her again!

8. I purchased a MNF Chloe from Fractal and she was absolutely wonderful to work with. Chloe was well packaged and arrived safe and sound. I would deal with her again! Thanks!

9. Fractal sold a Supia head to me. She was very friendly and shipped the head real fast. It was safely packed and in pristine condition, just as described in the thread. I'm very pleased with the transaction and wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again! :aheartbea

10. I adopted a mini doll from her and I am a happy customer!^^ She was always quick and dependable, shipped lightning quick and everything was ever so safely packed. The doll is in great shape, and Fractal added even more goodies than were offered in the sale. I'd do business with her again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much!<3

11. Fractal bought a Mnf-Chestpart from me,the contact was really nice,payment fast and she also told me when it arrived. I´m totally happy with this sale.Thank you!

12. I purchased a Supiadoll Rosy from Fractal. The doll was shipped quickly and extremely well packaged. I would gladly purchase from Fractal again.

13. Thank you for Minifee Ria faceup commission! Everything was perfect. Looking forward to make faceups for your dolls again :)

14. I purchased a FID Doria from Fractal. They shipped her really fast and packaged her well and had great communication with me. I would purchase from them again with no hesitation.

15. From start to finish, Fractal has been lovely to deal with. She bought a Narae N410 + N402 in fullset from me and decided to pick the doll in person. She paid promply, communication was friendly and easy all the way. I could not be happier with the transaction !

16. Fractal bought a pair of heel feet from me. The transaction was smooth and they are kindly let me know when the item arrived. I recommend this person as a buyer :3nodding:

17. I purchased an outfit and shoes from Fractal; everything was excellent, including communication and shipping time. I can recommend them as a seller.

18. Thank you for letting me know ❤️

19. Positive feedback - Fractal bought a minifee lami head from me. Paid promptly and on time. Great communication and very understanding when unfortunately the parcel went missing and was returned to me.