1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for fragile

Mar 23, 2009

1. Leave feedback for me here.

Thank you!

:aheartbea

2. I sold my DES head to fragile in a smooth, easy transaction. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as the package arrived. Great buyer.
      Thanks fragile!! :)

3. fragile and i did a trade, and she was a pleasure to do business with!
      She shipped out item out super fast and it was in great condition, she even included a cute little gift!
      Great communication through out, i hope to do business again soon :D

4. I sold my Domuya D1-Syon to Fragile, she was a pleasure to deal with, paid promptly and let me know when he arrived. Would deal with her again! :)

5. Item was just as lovely as i was promised, service equally lovely! She was very quick, efficient and friendly!

6. I sold Fragile my DD Rei Ayanami and she was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was excellent and payments were made as scheduled and sometimes sooner. I would definitely do business with her again. A+++

7. Fragile Just Bought A Beautiful Minimee Sephiroth Head From Me..she Payed Instantly And She Was Sooo Nice To Communicate With...i Would Definatly Do Business With Her Again

8. fragile participated in my Lelouch MNM GO. She was very friendly and paid very quickly! Thanks a lot for participating~ :)

9. I sold a Minimee head to fragile. Payment was sent promptly, and communication was fast. Thanks again! :)

10. Even though we had a problem with the transaction that was no fault of hers,(package was lost in customs), fragile provided fast and effecient service by getting the PO to refund me! Great communications....lovely person to do business with. Would love to dobusinesswith again, if ever the chance :)

11. I purchased a head from Fragile, and it arrived swiftly and safely with no problems. She very kindly worked with me about payment, too! Thank you! :-D
      -Starherd

12. I purchased an AS Ciaudia head from Fragile. Very friendly and helpful, and the head arrived packaged very well. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

Thank you so much!

13. I purchased an Edgeworth Minimee head from fragile. There was very great communication and I received my head in perfect condition. Very nice person to deal with! I would gladly purchase from her again.

Thanks again!~

14. I purchased a DIM MNM Freya/Chii head from Fragile. It was a very pleasant transaction, and was shipped very well packaged. I would have no problems recommending her or dealing with her again. Thanks so much!

15. I purchased an DIM Minimee NS Kenichi Matsuyama Head with WS D1-Syon Domuya Body from fragile. Communication was excellent and shipping very prompt! highly recommended! Thank you!

16. I purchased a Dolkot Bera from fragile. The doll arrived quickly and so well packaged in bubble wrap I wasn't entirely sure how to open her! An easy transaction, recommend.

17. Fragile sold me a minimee head. She was great to work with, answered all of my questions, and shipped him out immediately after I paid. Just terrific!

18. I bought crobidoll Boni from Fragile. She was VERY quick to reply, like...within a couple hours.
      She put Boni on hold for me for as long as I needed and was very patient, she followed up every once on a while. Boni arrived in 3 working days as we are both in Canada.
      And she did NOT lie about the MASSIVE amount of bubblewraps.
      AWESOME MEMBER!!

19. Fragile participated in my GO! Quick payments, great communication and so super polite! Thank you so much for joining my GO~

20. Fragile commissioned me her MSD Hisui! She has excellent communication, replied very quickly and sent payment very fast! She is also very friendly and polite! Thank you so much Fragile!!