1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for FranC

May 24, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread about me. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.

2. I just sold a SD trenchcoat to FranC and the transaction went wonderfully smoothly.

Super quick payment and lovely PMs - what more could you ask for? :)

Thank you!

3. Bought a lovely modded Nanuri head from FranC. She's got great communication, an the head arrived swiftly and in perfect condition! Thanks!

4. FranC is one of those rare people that is a TOTAL pleasure to deal with-she answered PM's extremely timely, let me know she rec'd my Paypal payment, shipped exactly when she said she would, & PM'd me right after with tracking info. A total doll :-D. When i received the doll i bought from her, she was packed really really securely & she even came with an extra pair of gorgeous eyes. I would highly recommend her-this was the most seamless & comfy transaction i have ever had!
      Laurie :-)

5. I sold a Volks outfit to FranC and it was a very easy transaction. She paid quickly and kept in good communication with me. I totally recommend her.
      Beckers

6. Bought a Dollmore Dean from FranC. Awesome seller. He came from her wrapped in more bubble wrap than I got with a doll I ordered directly from Dollmore. XD

7. I sold a Volks kimono to FranC , everhthing goes smoothly, she make fast payment and we have good communication, good person to do business with ^^ Thank you~~

8. I just sold two pairs of period shoes to Fran and the transaction was fast and smooth. She is very friendly and communicative, and I would be happy to do business with her again in the future. Thanks!
      --Kim

9. FranC adopted my FCS SD13 girl when she didn't work out for me!
      She paid promptly and was friendly and awesome to deal with!
      I definitely recommend her!

Thank you!
      Raven

10. Fran Commissioned a Face-up from me. She was very kind, friendly and patient^^ A lovely person to have worked with. Payment was prompt and communications were wonderful. A pleasure to have worked with:aheartbea

11. I bought a lovely Lishe from Fran. She was very pleasant to deal with, and communication was excellent, she shipped right away and packed the doll carefully. I would be happy to do business with her anytime.

Ephemeralice

12. FranC bought an outfit from me. She paid promptly, answered PMs quickly, and we had a great transaction.

Thank you! :)

13. I sold a Volks girl dress set to FranC. Great communication, fast payment, and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you very much!

14. FranC just bought a kimono set from me--she was an absolute delight to communicate with, paid INSTANTLY, and was nice enough to let me know when the package arrived safely. She's a lovely person and a lovely buyer! :cake:

15. I had a transaction with FranC, it was perfect, fast shipping and great communication.

Geri

16. FranC purchased 2 pairs of shoes recently. She was just wonderful to deal with. I would sell to her any time!!! :)

17. It was very nice to do business with FranC. Bought a dress for SD from me and was fast to pay. Everything went perfect! ^^

18. I sold a doll to FranC and it was a very easy & pleasant transaction. She paid very promptly and maintained communication throughout. A++++++++

19. I sold a lovely pair of eyes to FranC, and she was just great to deal with. Fast payment, good communication, and just all around an A+ person to deal with.

20. FranC commissioned me for a face up and was just the loveliest to deal with. Payment and communication was very easy! She is organised and I highly recommend her. Thanks! ^o^