1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for FranC

May 24, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread about me. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.

2. I just sold a SD trenchcoat to FranC and the transaction went wonderfully smoothly.

Super quick payment and lovely PMs - what more could you ask for? :)

Thank you!

3. Bought a lovely modded Nanuri head from FranC. She's got great communication, an the head arrived swiftly and in perfect condition! Thanks!

4. FranC is one of those rare people that is a TOTAL pleasure to deal with-she answered PM's extremely timely, let me know she rec'd my Paypal payment, shipped exactly when she said she would, & PM'd me right after with tracking info. A total doll :-D. When i received the doll i bought from her, she was packed really really securely & she even came with an extra pair of gorgeous eyes. I would highly recommend her-this was the most seamless & comfy transaction i have ever had!
      Laurie :-)

5. I sold a Volks outfit to FranC and it was a very easy transaction. She paid quickly and kept in good communication with me. I totally recommend her.
      Beckers

6. Bought a Dollmore Dean from FranC. Awesome seller. He came from her wrapped in more bubble wrap than I got with a doll I ordered directly from Dollmore. XD

7. I sold a Volks kimono to FranC , everhthing goes smoothly, she make fast payment and we have good communication, good person to do business with ^^ Thank you~~

8. I just sold two pairs of period shoes to Fran and the transaction was fast and smooth. She is very friendly and communicative, and I would be happy to do business with her again in the future. Thanks!
      --Kim

9. FranC adopted my FCS SD13 girl when she didn't work out for me!
      She paid promptly and was friendly and awesome to deal with!
      I definitely recommend her!

Thank you!
      Raven

10. Fran Commissioned a Face-up from me. She was very kind, friendly and patient^^ A lovely person to have worked with. Payment was prompt and communications were wonderful. A pleasure to have worked with:aheartbea

11. I bought a lovely Lishe from Fran. She was very pleasant to deal with, and communication was excellent, she shipped right away and packed the doll carefully. I would be happy to do business with her anytime.

Ephemeralice

12. FranC bought an outfit from me. She paid promptly, answered PMs quickly, and we had a great transaction.

Thank you! :)

13. I sold a Volks girl dress set to FranC. Great communication, fast payment, and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you very much!

14. FranC just bought a kimono set from me--she was an absolute delight to communicate with, paid INSTANTLY, and was nice enough to let me know when the package arrived safely. She's a lovely person and a lovely buyer! :cake:

15. I had a transaction with FranC, it was perfect, fast shipping and great communication.

Geri

16. FranC purchased 2 pairs of shoes recently. She was just wonderful to deal with. I would sell to her any time!!! :)

17. It was very nice to do business with FranC. Bought a dress for SD from me and was fast to pay. Everything went perfect! ^^

18. I sold a doll to FranC and it was a very easy & pleasant transaction. She paid very promptly and maintained communication throughout. A++++++++

19. I sold a lovely pair of eyes to FranC, and she was just great to deal with. Fast payment, good communication, and just all around an A+ person to deal with.

20. FranC commissioned me for a face up and was just the loveliest to deal with. Payment and communication was very easy! She is organised and I highly recommend her. Thanks! ^o^