1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Franci_Black

May 24, 2009

1. I sold a Senior Delf body to Franci_Black. She was really patient and diligent as we sorted out payment methods, and was really sweet throughout the whole transaction. She also kept in constant communication, which I really appreciate. A great buyer, thanks very much!

2. Franci_Black joined my WW group order.
      Franci_Black was patient throughout the waiting period, prompt payment, and good communication.

I'd be happy to have Franci_Black in my GO again :)
      Thanks!

3. I sold a Senior Delf Ethan head to Franci_Black. She paid via Western Union, and everything went smoothly and nicely! Great communication and prompt payment. Good buyer, I would definitely recommend! ^^

4. Franci_Black bought a pair of shoes from me. It was a very pleasant transaction, nice communication and prompt payment. I would very much like to deal with her again! Thank you!

5. Franci_Black bought an oasisdoll outfit from me,she's a good buyer,everything goes smoothly and she also took some pix for me that shows our outfit can fit for luts delf girl well.Thanx!

6. Franci_Black bought a SD top from me. The whole transaction went flawlessly, and payment was lightning quick. Highly recommended!!!

7. Franci_Black bought top from me.
      She's an excellent buyer for good communication, fast payment making, and prompt information giving.
      Highly recommended, and thanks a ton~ :)

8. Franci_Black participated in my 2nd M3 Studio group order, communication was excellent and she paid promptly, I would love to do business with her again in the future! :) Thank you so much for joining my GO! :D

9. Franci_Black participated in my Licht GO. Everything went smooth and well in our transaction, she was very kind and patient. :)
      Thanks for the business, enjoy! <3

10. Franci_Black participated in my Tata Paradise GO. Excellent customer, patient and understanding to delays with the company. Would certainly do business with again.

11. I bought a Crobidoll body from Franci_Black. She shipped suuuuuper quickly, kept up good communication, and packaged very nicely with plenty of bubblewrap. I would be happy to do business again. :)

12. She bought a body from me and it's was perfect ^_^ A best buyer !

13. Participated in my split. Was very good until i received the doll. I explained to her that i was moving and did not have much internet acces to keep in day to day contact with her. She got very angry when I did not reply even after I had assured her everything was ok and that I was doing my best to get on the internet and ship her doll out. She refused to listen, stalked me and my family on the internet, left me bad feedback when i had done nothing wrong.

BE WARY OF DEALING WITH THIS PERSON

14. I sold a Soo sleeping head to Franci_Black. She was very quick to pay and let me know as soon as the head arrived. An enjoyable transaction !

I highly recommend her !!!

15. I sold a Minifee Yder head to Franci_Black, she makes a fast payment, very good comunication, and let me know when she received the package, Highly recommended.:)

16. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I sold a FL MNF body to Franci_Black and it was a positive transaction! Her communication was always pleasant and she updated me when she received her parcel. I highly recommend her as a trusted buyer. Thanks! :)

17. I bought some eyes from Franci_Black :) The transaction went swimmingly ^.^ A+
      Would do business with again, and you should too! Thankyou so much Franci_Black :)