1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Freaky_Friday_Zombie

Jan 27, 2012

1. :aheartbea This is my own feedback thread, please send me your feedback :aheartbea

2. I bought a doll from Zombie and it was an entirely positive experience. She replied fast to my messages and was really lovely (despite the slight language barrier everything went smoothly) and she was okay with my slightly odd payment timing. She shipped fast and the doll was very carefully packed, and I got a wonderful little hat and scarf for the doll as extra as well! I would definitely recommend her! ♥

3. i bought afi r. head from Zombie. it was perfect transaction with very friendly communication ^^v
      shipping was fast and the head was packaged great. i would like to deal with her again in the future and highly recommend Zombie as a great seller!
      thank you soo much again! v^^v

4. Zombie bought a DOD from me. Absolutely lovely transaction and great communication! Highly recommended. Thank you :)

5. Rosa sold IrrealDoll to me, transaction went smoothly, she hold a doll on my request and she shipped when asked. I'm very happy with the purchase and would recommend Freaky_Friday_Zombie to anyone! Thank you!