Feedback for Freaqish

Mar 11, 2008

1. Please post feedback/comments if you've had any transactions with me!
      Thanks!
      :)

2. Freaquish bought a black leather crown from me. Paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. :D Thanks so much for a smooth transaction. ^^!

3. I absolutely loved dealing with Freaqish! I painted a doll head for her and found her very friendly, trustworthy, patient and understanding. Payment was sent super quickly and the whole transaction was smooth and easy. It's just been a real privelege getting to know Freaqish and I happily recommend her to anyone.

4. Freaqish bought a Breakaway head from me. The transaction was great. She paid promptly and was a pleasure to communicate with. Thanks again for the smooth transaction! :)

5. Haley bought a pair of pants from me and she was wonderful!! :D Her exchanges are very friendly and consistent, payment is super fast, and it was an overall very smooth transaction. I can't recommend this wonderful person highly enough, and definitely look forward to doing business with her again!! :fangirl:

Thank you so much again--it's been a pleasure!! :gingerbreadman:gingerbreadman

6. I bought an '08 NS Sleeping Breakaway head from Freaqish. Very fast shipping and packed nicely! Highly recommended.

7. Perfect transaction and an absolutely lovely person - thank you again for everything! :)

8. Freaqish participated in my Heliot split.
      She was very prompt with communication and payment.
      Excellent transaction I would love to do business with her again.

9. Paid quick, great communication and was a pleasure to do business with :) Recommended buyer ^^

10. Freaqish purchased a pair of Cuprit wings from me. She was quick to pay and very easy to communicate with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you so much!