1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Freefall55890

Jul 25, 2011

1. Hi I'm starting a feedback for me. if i have bought or traded with you or if you have bought anything from me. past, present, and future please leave feedback !!!!!! :)

2. I had sold freefall55890 a Soom Grit on layaway. She was very good about maintaining communication and having payment be on time. I couldn't ask for more of a great transaction. I would love to do business with freefall55890 again in the future. Great, understanding, patient buyer. :)

3. I sold a Soom Heliot box and arrow to frefall55890 and it was a great transaction! She was lovely and polite with communication, paid quickly, and messaged me as soon as it arrived. Do not hesitate to do business with her, she is a fantastic buyer :fangirl:

4. I bought a Souldoll shirt from freefall55890.
      The shirt is beautiful and was postage was prompt.

Thank you so much:)

5. freefall55890 purchased two wigs from me, she has great communication, paid promptly, informed me when the package arrived. thanks again for a smooth transaction, would love to sell or buy from you in the future.

6. Freefall was part of my Obsidius splits. Communication was a little slow. But she was wonderful to work with, and made all her payments on time. Thanks again! :)

7. Freefall bought a Soom Bi-weekly outfit from me. She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know as soon as it arrived. Lovely to work with.