1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for French_Zillah

Sep 30, 2010

1. Once an item is received please leave feedback in this thread and I'll do the same for you !

I only have positive feedbacks on the French forum Materiel Céleste.
      I'm sorry if you can't speak French bit I assure you : all is positive.

2. I bought a head from French_Zillah and it was a wonderful transaction! The packaging was beautiful and thoughtful and I was kept very well informed of the shipping process. Highly recommended!

3. French_Zilla bought a MNF doll from me. very good communication and smooth transaction. I can only recommend her!^__^
      Thank you once again! *hugs*

4. I bought a souldoll Lester from French_Zillah and she is wonderful to deal with! She was very patient and extremely accomodating. My boy arrived in his original box with all papers (even the original invoice!) IN THE ORIGINAL SOULDOLL SHIPPING BOX! Very cool. I would deffinitely deal with her again, and if I ever have the chance to, will do so without hesitation.

Thank you, French_Zillah for making this possible.

5. I have just bought a beautiful doll from French_Zillah and everything was perfect.
      I would not hesitate to buy from her again.
      Thank you so much I am very happy :) xx

6. I bought a SOOM Ario from French_Zillah. She was so nice to communicate. prompt shipping. The doll arrived in a very good condition with perfect packing. I won't be hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you so much :)

7. I bought a feeple 65 head! Wonderfully packaged fast shipping!

8. I had a very pleasant transaction with French_Zillah. Her wonderful Souldoll Gana
      moved to Finland ^^ Zillah was absolutely great to deal with. She was very helpful
      with everything concerning the doll and shipping. I would deal with her again in a heartbeat.
      Thank you so much!!! Happy holidays ^^

9. Wow I bought DiM larina off of French_zillah , she was so well packed and arrived so fast, a real pleaser to buy from, will most defiantly deal with again. Great seller :)

10. I bought a Napidoll Lucifer from French_Zillah. The doll came in extremely good packing + fast shipping.
      Lucifer was in very good condition :D Great seller and I won't be hesitate to deal with her again.

Thank you so much, I am sooo happy right now!

11. I bought a MNF head from French_Zillah~! <3
      She came in safely in a box filled with bubble wrap and shredded paper, and the head was wrapped seal with bubble wrap. Very safe and good packaging! French_Zillah was very communicative and friendly, cannot stress how effortlessly the whole experience has been buying from French_Zillah~!
      Head in perfect condition. I highly recommend French_Zillah

Will hopefully buy from again in the future :)

12. French_Zillah bought a pair of high heel feet for MNF from me, and the transaction was great! The communication was prompt and friendly, she sent the payment very quickly and she let me know when she received the feet.

She is a very nice and trustworthy person and I'll not hesitate to do business with her again.
      I highly recommend French_Zillah

Thank you very much! :aheartbea