1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for freya1924

Nov 10, 2007

1. I've sold many outfits to freya1924 both on DoA and on ebay. freya1924 is an excellent buyer who pays fast and is a pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much.

2. Sold another 4 outfits to freya1924. An excellent customer as always. Thank you again.

3. freya1924 purchased a pair of boots from me. Payment was fast and transaction was smooth. Very nice to deal with. Thank you!! :)

4. I've done comission work for 2 of freya's dolls. Payment was sent quickly and communication was great. She is a very understanding and patient person. It was a pleasure working with her :daisy.

5. freya1924 commissioned my mother and me for a doll outfit. She is an extremely pleasant person to deal with, friendly and patient. Communication was very good and payment was sent promptly. I definitely recommend her!

I'm glad you liked the outfit ^_^ Thank you very much!

6. Sold more outfits to freya1924 who is always a pleasure to deal with. Communication was excellent and payment was fast as always. Highly recommended. Thank you.