1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for frigalechild

Apr 30, 2010

1. I bought a crobidoll body from frigalechild and it arrived safely yesterday. The body is in great condition and she was very lovely to deal with. Would definitive buy from her again:aheartbea

2. I bought a head from frigalechild. She answered all my questions and sent the head quickly. I'm very happy with my purchase and definitely would buy from her again.

3. I bought a Spirit Doll male body from Frigalechild. It arrived safe and sound. Condition is perfect just as described, very good value fo money.
      Extremely helpful, friendly attitude, excellent communication, fast delivery.
      Reliable seller. Most recommended.

Thank you very much.
      It was a pleasure to deal with you.

4. bought a leekeworld chouette from frigalechild; arrived safe and sound within the expected time frame, she was super sweet about everything. recommended!

5. I bought a doll from the person. He gave me instalments. The doll was in a fine condition has reached. Very attentive, obliging seller! It was pleasant to communicate. Once again thanks. I am very grateful!

6. SHE IS A GREAT SELLER, AND SO CHARMING, I'M SO HAPPY, SHE IS NICE, GREAT COMUNCIATION, GREAT DOLL, GREAT IN AL WAYS! THANKS SO MUCH, i LOVE HER...GOD BLESS!!

7. I bought a Domuya outfit from Frigalechild. Transaction was fast, smooth and all communication was friendly. The outfit was in excellent condition and well packed. I can greatly recommend her as a seller. ^_^

8. I bought a Ringdoll Kid en From frigalechild a while back ago, but when i got him his fingers were broken. There may have been a bit of miscomunication, but she said she would buy me new hands and i got them very quickly. I'm very satisfied with my doll and happy. She's an excellent seller and would recommend anyone to her : D

9. I bought a DOC Si from frigalechild and just got him in the male today, hes gorgeous! no complaints about condition he looks brand new and came in his original box, communication was a little slow but shes easy to talk to and very pleasant. I recommend her if your planning to buy ^ ^

10. mail* just woke up XD mind my spelling, and her prices are very reasonable, forgot to mention that XD

11. Bought Kid Delf Ani from her and he was packed very well. He looks like he just came from the company too.

Communication was prompt and very friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from frigalechild again. ^v^

12. RECOMMENDED SELLER.
      I bought an Unoa boy body from frigalechild. Her communication was very consistent and friendly and she shipped within the timeframe she set. She also answered all my questions and provided pictures when I asked. I preferred paying as a purchase payment, so I offered to pick up the associated fees. The body arrived packed very well in the original Unoa box and was in great condition. I'm very happy with my purchase.:)

13. I bought a L-bi faceplate from frigalechild. The communication was super and she is very nice and helpful! Packaging was excellent, thank you so much, I love it! <3

14. I purchased an Unoa headback from frigalechild. Communication was great, she was very friendly and helpful, and she agreed to use a cheaper shipping method to help me save money. I highly recommend her as a seller. :)

15. I purchased a Peak's Woods Punky Beetle from frigalechild. Communication was quick and she shipped immediately via EMS; he arrived after only one week! His face-up by frigalechild is even more beautiful in person, and he was packaged very well. He also came with the original box and papers. She even included a gorgeous pair of green eyes as a gift. Overall, perfect transaction!

16. I purchased a DOD Sha doll from frigalechild. I was verry pleased with communication and the shipping was quick. Im verry grateful that frigalechild was so patient with me and payments. Thank you SO SO much!

17. I bought a Crobidoll Tei from frigalechild. All communications are nice and polite. He arrived quickly and safely. Thank you very much.

18. I bought a SNG/Switch Yujin mod head from FrigaleChild and she was absolutely perfect~ Even checked in with me when I had missed the package! I'd happily recommend her to anyone!

Thank you~ <3

19. I bought a doll from frigalechild and she shipped her within the stated time frame. She also included some extras. Thank you frigalechild for a smooth and pleasant transaction.

20. i bought a Zaoll Muse from frigalechild :aheartbea everything was perfect :)
      she is a very kind and a very good person/seller :aheartbea