1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for & from amaranth

Dec 11, 2006

1. I've never sold things online before hopping onto this hobby, now is a good time to start!
      I'll appreciate any type of feedback here from transactions with me, and hopefully I'll have plenty of good things to say of others too :'D !

2. This was my first time dealing with Amaranth, and let me tell you - she is absolutely FANTASTIC to work with. Not only is she nice and gets to the point on the price (doesn't add any additional fees, just calculates the shipping), she sent the outfit in record timing after we had all the details ironed out.

She even e-mailed me twice when she wasn't sure I got the e-mail, instead of waiting it out. *nod* :)

The outfit itself was in fabulous condition and in a box - she even included a gift of seashells with it! All in all, I'm very, very pleased with her, and she's a fantastic seller. I would reccommend her to any of you out there! :D

~Crimson

3. darling to deal with. fast payment, no problems :)
      welcome back anytime!

4. I purchased a lovely doll-sized chair from amaranth, and she's just the nicest person ever! :D Thanks again!

5. Amaranth is incredibly easy to work with, simple to pay, and fast delivery! My boy lives in the shirt he got from her.

6. Aramanth is a great buyer! I'd definately want to deal with her again. Very trustworthy and reasonable ^^

7. Amaranth recently bought an ALG shirt from me and was a treasure to work with. ^^ Fast payment and good communication, and most importantly, she let me know that she received the item! :D Thank you so much!

8. I bought a Musedoll Thalia from Amaranth. She is a fab seller! Thanks! :D

9. Sold her some things, really nice and fast payment ! Thanks so much !

10. Lovely person *.*

11. Bought a pair of SD10 arms from Amaranth. Excellent communication and the arms arrived in perfect condition only a couple days after I sent payment. GREAT transaction. Way to go Amaranth!!

12. Just purchased a CP boy body, and it was a super smooth transaction!! A great seller!!:fangirl:

13. Amaranth bought a dollshe Van from me. The payment was fast, great communication. I will highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks for giving him a new home.

14. I purchased a Volks Isao Nanjou head from amaranth and she is a lovely person to work with. Clear communication and very generous. Would love to buy from her again.

15. Amaranth bought a wig from me, and was an absolute pleasure to deal with!

16. Bought a Dreaming Silvia head from Amaranth. She super sweet and a great seller!

17. armanth bought a custom Elf Moon head from me and was great to work with! ^^ She was in good contact, paid quickly and was so nice to work with. Thanks!

~Dottie

18. Amaranth bought a Unoa kit from me; paid very promptly, kept me informed and was all around fantastic to deal with! :D

19. Amaranth sold me a modded Namu hybrid, and a Minimee Aoi head. Everything went fine and she was great to work with. We had a few shipping hassles because we were both out of town around Christmas time, but everything got worked out. Thanks so much for my two beautiful new boys :aheartbea

20. Date of the transaction: shipped 2/20
      If you were the buyer or the seller: Buyer
      What was sold or bought: DollHeart black/white shoes with UK flag design
      Your comments on the transaction: Great seller! Fast shipping. Pleasure to deal with ^_^