1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for elisa_maza

Aug 4, 2006

1. i just got my mnf vamp shiwoo's head back from modding and faceup. he looks great! thanks!

good communication - great photo updates, quality work. A+

2. Thank you again for the adorable dragon! ^-^

[​IMG]

3. I received my dragon extremely fast and it's ADORABLE! Thanks again!

4. Andrea worked on 2 of my dolls, and did just a spectacular job. My now closed lips Choa looks like she came from the factory that way, and she did an incredible rescue job on my poor Lishe. Amazing faceup artist!

5. elisa_maza did an excellent job opening the eyes on my vamp shushu~! I am so pleased! (i'll edit this post to include a photo later~!)

6. Just commissioned a little dragon from elisa_maza, and he is absolutely adorable and purr-fect in every way, with all of the darling extras I requested. Beautifully crafted, and the artist is prompt, polite, with great communication and fast, safe shipping! :love
      I highly recommend, and would definitely purchase from her again!!!

~ cuddles dragon ~ ****Dragon Love!******:aheartbea

hugs,
      earth.spirits:kitty2

7. elisa_maza purchased glasses from my shop. she paid quickly and had great communication. highly recommened

8. I purchased a dragon from Elisa_Maza and I absolutely love him!! Her work is beautiful and expertly crafted and I will definitely be ordering more dragons in the future. Communication was excellent and shipping after my dragon was complete was very fast. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thanks so much! ^__^

9. I commissioned her for an eye mod! She did an amazing job! Thanks so much!

10. jsut got my modded sleeping mnf shiwoo back, complete with a new faceup and i love it!!! she did a fantastic job and updated me with regular progress pictures. ill be using her for my next doll as well!

11. You did a fantastic job on my Kumi head. I love her so much! Great communication and fast shipping

12. I had my Nanuri 07 head modded and faced-up by Elisa_Maza and she came out just stunning. She is even more lovely then I had invisioned.

And besides Elisa_Maza being extremely talented she was also wonderful to work with, she communicated well and was just an all around sweetie.

Thank you so much!

13. elisa_maza did a modification and special face up for me on my little MNF Vamp Shiwoo Elf. I couldn't be happier with the transaction. She did exactly what I wanted and even made one minor change before shipping me him back when she was getting ready to go out of town at the same time. If anyone is thinking of comissioning her you won't regret it!

14. I bought a pair of hands from her, and the transaction went well :)

15. I commissioned elisa_maza to open the eyes on my vamp elf Yder. I just got him back today and he looks wonderful! :D She opened the eyes exactly like I wanted. I couldn't be happier. She kept up great communication with me, gave me progress pictures for approval, exactly what you'd want in a commission artist. I'd definitely recommend her work.

16. Commissioned some more dragon plushies from Elisa_Maza.... and they are once again amazing! Commission was super fast as well as the shipping! All my little girls just love your dragons.. I'm officially starting a collection of them all :)

Thanks again Andrea! You rock. :D

17. I purchased a wig from elisa and am very pleased with the transaction. She was pleasant to deal with, shipped the item promptly, and it is a nice wig.
      Thanks Elisa! I'm sure we will do business again!

18. eliza_maza did the face-up for my boy, and he looks fantastic! There were no problems with shipping and he arrived to me in great condition. I would totally commision her for my future dolls!

19. Just bought a *silver* suit for my silver elf, Shimmer. It got here in an incredibly short amount of time, especially given our Christmas package backlog...

And fun to communicate with, as well!

Great seller :)

20. And here are the pictures I promised!!! Her is my Semi Darling

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Best Face up...Ever!