1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for/ from elisa_maza

Aug 4, 2006

1. I bought a wig from elisa_maza and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition! Thanks dear ^^

2. I ordered two of her dragon plushies. She communicated excellently in the "planning" stage, and even sent me a photo of my finished dragons before shipping. When I left the choice of eye color up to her, she put star-shaped gem eyes in one of them--I hadn't known stars were an option, so it was a nice surprise!--and matched the other to the doll it was meant for. These are handmade and unique, and larger than I'd assumed they would be for the price. Highly recommended!

3. I got yet another head painted! ^__^ Wonderful! ^__^ My sleepy Red head is now just right. ^__^

4. :D She did a beautiful job on my Icarus. He can now see!

She kept great communication throughout the entire time. I would work with her again in a heartbeat. ^^

5. Andrea did a full body make-over on my Dollshe Saint and he is just amazing now! She's a wonderful artist, extremely patient, and a great communicator, just a face-up angel:) I couldn't recommend her more highly:D

6. She ordered a OOAK Denim Jacket from me and a black denim hat. She paid in full Quite quickly[since I can only take money order at this time, she paid pretty fast] and was an absolute pleasure to deal with!

Great communication, Fast payment! Thankyou so much elisa_maza!

7. elisa_maza bought some MSD dollheart shoes from me, she paid quickly and was lovely to do the transaction with! Thanks! :D

8. I bought two plush dragons from Elisa_maza, and both are adorable. I love them, well packed, and beautifully made.
      Wonderful to communicate with, and kept me informed even with the board melt down. Would buy from her over and over again.

9. I ordered two dragons ^__^
      The communication was awesome, and the service even more so! :D

I would definately buy from her again ^_^

~Neko

10. eliza_maza bought a fun-fur wig from me in January - very pleasant transaction, prompt payment and friendly communication.

THANK YOU!!!

:):):)

11. I commisioned two Dragons from Eliza, and they are beautiful! the craftmans ship is unbelieveable!

Thanks again!

12. I bought a wig from elisa_maza - she was polite in pm, sent the wig promptly, and packed it well. It even had a hair net. Thank you.

13. Eliza_maza ran a fabulous Dollmore group order that I took part in. Excellent communication, kept us all informed of the details, shipped timely, and the whole process couldn't have been more fun. Awesome group order organizer!

Thank you so much!

14. I participated in a very large Dollmore group order run by Eliza_maza and it was run very smoothly! Thanks!

Carolyn

15. Elisa_maza's Dollmore group order was my first, and it was such a great experience, I can't wait to participate in another one! I sent her so many PMs and she was courteous and helpful the entire time, I'm very grateful for her patience. I'd love to do business with her in the future~ :)

Thanks!! :fangirl:

16. She did my Miyu's faceup and did a wonderful job. Very pleased with the results and there was excellent communication the whole time. No complaints at all. ^^

17. Participated in a group order hosted by elisa_maza. Great communication, prompt shipping, little goods added in :D Would TOTALLY work with her again.

18. Elisa_maza did the faceup+eye opening on my Minimee Cloud:

[​IMG]

Everything went great. Thank you very much! :)

19. Andrea came to my rescue once again with her fabulous faceup talents. She really manages to capture just the right feel and look for the doll every time. Yah for Andrea!!!!

20. Just realized I forgot to give you feedback!

elisa bought some accessories from me and she paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with :)