1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for/ from elisa_maza

Aug 4, 2006

1. I bought a YoSD bat outfit from elisa_maza and the outfit was perfect! Shipped quickly, packaged well, and communication was great! Couldn't ask for a better seller - thank you! <3

2. Elisa-maza/Angel Toast completed three more face up commissions for me for some off-topic dolls and I couldn't be happier. I pretty much gave her free reign on the work and she did not disappoint. Communication is good and very friendly, provided a tracking number for return shipping as well as a refund for being able to reuse some of the dolls eyelashes. Highly recommended.

3. I had another faceup done by elisa_maza. Excellent communication throughout the transactions and beautiful work as always. I look forward to dealing with Angel Toast again in the near future. Thanks so much!

4. I purchased a f60 event head with a custom faceup from elisa_maza and I couldn't be happier! They let me do a short layaway and the transaction was very pleasant. I would love to purchase from elisa_maza again some day. <3

5. Elisa_Maza has done the face ups on several of my dolls, and I could not be happier with the outcome. She is very professional, communication is great, and my dolls come back home looking just beautiful. I highly recommend Elisa_Maza as a face up artist! Thanks so much!:)

6. Sold a Trinity outfit to Elisa_Maza, perfect transaction, fast payment and let me know as soon as the parcel arrived with her, thank you very much.

7. I bought a realfee faceplate from Elisa_Maza and it was a dream of a transaction. Communication, packaging, transit time were all great. (And the face-up which was one of hers was - as expected - beautiful). I would absolutely buy from her again.

8. elisa_maza bought an Iplehouse nYID body by me. Everything was great! She paid very quickly and the community was very nice 8)
      Thank you so much for the deal!

9. I absolutely love my Pukifee Ante dolls faceup that eliza-Maza did on her! She is stunning and gorgeous! Well worth the wait! I would definitely recommend eliza-Maza to all of my ball jointed doll friends for a doll faceup! She definitely delivers one spectacular faceup! ☆☆☆☆☆!!!

10. I commissioned @elisa_maza for faceup services for my Unoa Lusis FP. She's been my grail doll for so long, and I wanted someone with great artistic prowess to bring her character to life. The work that Angel Toast did was so beyond what I expected. She was the kindest and most prompt communicator, and she made the whole process super easy. And the quality of the work and attention to detail is so unbelievable. I feel like I'm still discovering new features in the faceup. I seriously can't recommend her enough, and I definitely plan on commissioning her amazing services in the future. Thank you so much, elisa_maza!

11. Bought a Minifee Nanuri Winter 2018 event head from @elisa_maza . The head was exactly as described and packaged very, very well! She was very friendly and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again!

12. :cake:Positive feedback:chocoheart

I bought a head from elisa_maza and the whole transaction was perfect and the head was sent quickly and very well packaged and protected :) .
      I highly recommend elisa_maza as a seller and I would be happy to work with them again.
      Thank you so much elisa_maza:hug:!

13. I bought a summer Luts head 2017 from Elisa_maza. Very quick to respond, quick to ship and good communication, very clean item and well wrapped. Many thanks all around. Positive feedback

14. Elisa_maza sold me some Fairyland Sircca white wings with neckpart connector.
      The communication was very friendly, the wings came carefully packed and they are beautifull !
      I highly recommend you and would not hesitate to buy from you or sell to you another time !!
      Many thanks :hug:

15. Bought a MNF head from Elisa_maza. The head was shipped very quickly and very securely; it arrived in perfect condition. Thank you again! :)

16. I purchased a feeple60 event head with a ooak from elisa_maza. Communication was fantastic, Feeple60 head is gorgeous!! Thank you!

17. Finished a wonderful transaction with eliza_maza. I purchased a Volks Belle and a Dollmore Klaire trinity Myself Agape FS from her and it couldn’t have gone better. Definitely recommend and would love to do business with her again. Thank you again! :kitty2

18. Have I left feedback here before? I can't remember! But AngelToast has done many of my dolls now, and she always does a beautiful job! Thank you!