1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for elisa_maza

Aug 4, 2006

1. I bought a YoSD bat outfit from elisa_maza and the outfit was perfect! Shipped quickly, packaged well, and communication was great! Couldn't ask for a better seller - thank you! <3

2. Elisa-maza/Angel Toast completed three more face up commissions for me for some off-topic dolls and I couldn't be happier. I pretty much gave her free reign on the work and she did not disappoint. Communication is good and very friendly, provided a tracking number for return shipping as well as a refund for being able to reuse some of the dolls eyelashes. Highly recommended.

3. I had another faceup done by elisa_maza. Excellent communication throughout the transactions and beautiful work as always. I look forward to dealing with Angel Toast again in the near future. Thanks so much!

4. I purchased a f60 event head with a custom faceup from elisa_maza and I couldn't be happier! They let me do a short layaway and the transaction was very pleasant. I would love to purchase from elisa_maza again some day. <3

5. Elisa_Maza has done the face ups on several of my dolls, and I could not be happier with the outcome. She is very professional, communication is great, and my dolls come back home looking just beautiful. I highly recommend Elisa_Maza as a face up artist! Thanks so much!:)

6. Sold a Trinity outfit to Elisa_Maza, perfect transaction, fast payment and let me know as soon as the parcel arrived with her, thank you very much.

7. I bought a realfee faceplate from Elisa_Maza and it was a dream of a transaction. Communication, packaging, transit time were all great. (And the face-up which was one of hers was - as expected - beautiful). I would absolutely buy from her again.

8. elisa_maza bought an Iplehouse nYID body by me. Everything was great! She paid very quickly and the community was very nice 8)
      Thank you so much for the deal!

9. I absolutely love my Pukifee Ante dolls faceup that eliza-Maza did on her! She is stunning and gorgeous! Well worth the wait! I would definitely recommend eliza-Maza to all of my ball jointed doll friends for a doll faceup! She definitely delivers one spectacular faceup! ☆☆☆☆☆!!!

10. I commissioned @elisa_maza for faceup services for my Unoa Lusis FP. She's been my grail doll for so long, and I wanted someone with great artistic prowess to bring her character to life. The work that Angel Toast did was so beyond what I expected. She was the kindest and most prompt communicator, and she made the whole process super easy. And the quality of the work and attention to detail is so unbelievable. I feel like I'm still discovering new features in the faceup. I seriously can't recommend her enough, and I definitely plan on commissioning her amazing services in the future. Thank you so much, elisa_maza!

11. Bought a Minifee Nanuri Winter 2018 event head from @elisa_maza . The head was exactly as described and packaged very, very well! She was very friendly and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again!

12. :cake:Positive feedback:chocoheart

I bought a head from elisa_maza and the whole transaction was perfect and the head was sent quickly and very well packaged and protected :) .
      I highly recommend elisa_maza as a seller and I would be happy to work with them again.
      Thank you so much elisa_maza:hug:!

13. I bought a summer Luts head 2017 from Elisa_maza. Very quick to respond, quick to ship and good communication, very clean item and well wrapped. Many thanks all around. Positive feedback

14. Elisa_maza sold me some Fairyland Sircca white wings with neckpart connector.
      The communication was very friendly, the wings came carefully packed and they are beautifull !
      I highly recommend you and would not hesitate to buy from you or sell to you another time !!
      Many thanks :hug:

15. Bought a MNF head from Elisa_maza. The head was shipped very quickly and very securely; it arrived in perfect condition. Thank you again! :)

16. I purchased a feeple60 event head with a ooak from elisa_maza. Communication was fantastic, Feeple60 head is gorgeous!! Thank you!

17. Finished a wonderful transaction with eliza_maza. I purchased a Volks Belle and a Dollmore Klaire trinity Myself Agape FS from her and it couldn’t have gone better. Definitely recommend and would love to do business with her again. Thank you again! :kitty2

18. Have I left feedback here before? I can't remember! But AngelToast has done many of my dolls now, and she always does a beautiful job! Thank you!

19. I bought a WithDoll Adriana "special/cracked look" head from elisa_masa. She also did a faceup for her. Communication was great, head is perfect and the faceup is amazing! I am so happy. I have sent heads to elisa_masa before, and I will continue to do business with her. I just love her work.

20. I bought a Volks Dark Wolf set from elisa_maza. The outfit is perfect, communication was great. My outfit was packed well and shipped promptly. I can't say enough good things. Thank you!