1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for elisa_maza

Aug 4, 2006

1. Elisa_masa contacted me for my Iplehouse Vincent head, and it was X-mas before X-mas : one of my favourite make-up artist wanted to buy me something... *o*
      So we made an exchange : my head VS face-up.
      And now, I'm the proud owner of 2 wonderful heads with her face-up !
      Thank you for giving me the occasion to make a dream true ! <3

2. I bought a Dollzone body from her. She is very gracious and helpful. She responds quickly to questions.

The doll was shipped out almost immediately and was beautifully packed in the original inner and outer boxes with all of the documents promised. It's in pristine condition and I am very happy to have it. It was a pleasure doing business with this DOA member.

3. Got a faceup for my Fairyline Klaus. She did a wonderful job! He's perfect. Thanks so much.

4. Elisa_maza bought a Soom Cheshire from me. She was very prompt returning messages, payment was super fast, and she let me know immediately that the package arrived safely. It was a delightful transaction overall! I would gladly do business with elisa_maza again. Thank you! :daisy

5. I bought two pairs of shoes from Elisa_maza. Communication was great and shipping was so fast! The shoes were very well packed. I would definitely purchase from her again! Thank you so much. :D

6. I purchased a set of Delf hands, an SD clothing grab bag and an Aileendoll Pico dragon from elisa_maza, and everything was wonderful! They were very kind to put all my orders together to save shipping. The package was sent promptly and well prepared so that all the items arrived safely. I would gladly do business again. Thank you very much! <3

7. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!:thumbup My purchase from Elisa_maza was a lovely blank Dika Doll head; the head is in very good condition and was carefully packed with padding so that it was unharmed during shipping. It was shipped quickly and arrived very fast.
      Thank you so much for listing this unusual head, I love him very much.:love

8. A faceup masterpiece. I'm delighted by the artist's ability to interpret my swashbuckling elf's character. Thanks so much, AT.
      Highly recommended. :abow:

9. bought a pair of mako eyes and Elisa_maza was very kind and fast to respond. Items arrived in great condition. Much recommended & many thanks!! :)

10. eliza_maza bought a Volks SWD School A from me, communication was very smooth and very fast payment too!
      Highly Recommended!

11. I bought a Soom Beyla with opened eyes from eliza_maza. The doll was packaged very well and protected well, and as described. I'm really happy with my purchase, and would definitely purchase from them again. Thank you so much! :D

12. Clear listing information, excellent communication, and great shipping time, thank you!

13. Purchased a pair of IH boots from Elisa-Masa and OMG amazing seller, super fast shipping, excellent packaging and thank you so much for the free gift. Would absolutely recommend her.xo

14. Bought an amoire de dan dan head from Elisa_maza. Transaction went smoothly. Would buy from them again.

15. Elisa_maza bought a yosd dress from me. Quick and friendly responses, and also patient in waiting for the item to be shipped. Thank you! ^^

16. bought some wigs from Andrea and everything was perfect, I would deal with her again :3nodding:

17. I purchased an SD-sized jean jacket with detachable hoodie, came quickly and in excellent condition! Thanks so much!!

18. Andrea did a wonderful job painting my big Shushu!! She is so detailed and skillful in her faceup work! Stellar communication and shipping too, I highly recommend. :-)

19. I’ve had many excellent faceups from Andrea.

#839 LisaMarie, Aug 3, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    20. I commissioned Elisa_maza to paint my Myou Doll Nina. She did a beautiful job on the face-up and I absolutely love how my doll looks. Communication was excellent, package was sent back very quickly and was wrapped nicely. I highly recommend! Thank you so much! :)