1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for elisa_maza

Aug 4, 2006

1. Another wonderful face up from Eliza! Thanks sooo much! You're a great gal to deal with!

2. elisa_maza bought a pair of hands from me. She was a pleasure to deal with!

Nancy

3. I bought a pair of eyes from her. Arrived fast and in described condition. :)

4. i comissioned 3 small dragons and a special project from her, and have to say she was great! she kept me up to date. sending the package out not long after i paid and it came pretty fast. will definately buy or comission her again.

5. I purchased a pair of FDoll hands from elisa_maza and the transaction went beautifully! She shipped them out immediately and I received them only two days after completing payment! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again~ Thanks!

6. I commisioned a special project dragon from her and I absolutely love him. She kept me up to date on progress and he was sent quick after he was done and I received him today. ^^ She is a wonderful person to do business with, I definately will do business with her again. :aheartbea

7. I commissioned Eliza_Maza to make ears and claws for my werewolf boy. I'm floored at what great work she did with him. The blushing was a really nice detail too. :D She kept me up to date and had him shipped back to me really fast. I'll definitely be commissioning her again. Thank you!

8. I commissioned re-do's for three of my dolls' lips and the work was professionally and beautifully done. Andrea kept in touch, communicated in a timely fashion, understood perfectly what I wanted and delivered it - all in the time promised (and very quickly overall.)

Thanks so much - wonderful work and superior service!

9. Elisa_maza purchased a paintbrush from me. She was a pleasure to work with! She was very quick to respond and friendly and polite in all her communications. I would recommend her without reservation! :thumbup

10. Elisa_Maza modded ears onto my El and she was great with her communication and she sent him back all packaged up nice in his little box really quick and I had no problems! I love her! And I wouldn't hesitate to have her mod my boys again!

11. Eliza_Maza recently gave my boyfriend's SDC Kaede and SWD Kaede the loveliest faceups. She was quick to answer questions, stayed in contact, and finished in a timely manner. Both me and my BF were very happy with this transaction! :)

12. I got a beautiful faceup from elisa_maza! She exceeded my expectations and was lightning-quick in turning my head around, and I'm absolutely thrilled with the way my boy looks. I would (and will) recommend her to anyone!

13. I bought some beautiful boots for my boy. They are perfect!
      She is super nice and very easy to do business with.
      Would definitely buy from her again :)

14. I bought a lovely purple wig from elisa_maza and she was such a sweetheart to work with ;o; Shipping was super fast, and she was great with communication, the wig was packed well also ^^ Thanks so much!

15. Sold a head to Andrea and had a wonderful transaction. She is very sweet and a wonderful buyer. Highly recommend. :chibi

16. I purchased a soony head from elisa_maza. Shipping was very quick and the head was well wrapped. An excellent transaction. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks!

17. just bought a pair of bw hands and a pair of lavender eyes from elisa-maza, great communication through out, georgeous items and wonderful seller - thank you ^_^

18. I commissioned a faceup from Andrea. She exceeded my expectations and produced the soft and natural look I wanted for my Hound. I am beyond happy with her work!

She also repaired a bad mod job I did on his eyes. I tried to open them and he ended up looking rather like a owl! She replaced his eyelids and did a beautiful job of fixing the problem.

I would recommend her to anyone. She listens to your requests and gives you exactly what you want. She is also friendly and patient.

Thank you again, Andrea!

[​IMG]

19. Have had another dragon transaction! Dragon in perfect shape, fast shipping, well packaged, absolutely love him! Thanks!!

20. elisa_maza did an amazing job on the modding and face-up commissions I sent her. Thank you very much. :)