Feedback for/ from elisa_maza

Aug 4, 2006

1. Another wonderful face up from Eliza! Thanks sooo much! You're a great gal to deal with!

2. elisa_maza bought a pair of hands from me. She was a pleasure to deal with!

Nancy

3. I bought a pair of eyes from her. Arrived fast and in described condition. :)

4. i comissioned 3 small dragons and a special project from her, and have to say she was great! she kept me up to date. sending the package out not long after i paid and it came pretty fast. will definately buy or comission her again.

5. I purchased a pair of FDoll hands from elisa_maza and the transaction went beautifully! She shipped them out immediately and I received them only two days after completing payment! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again~ Thanks!

6. I commisioned a special project dragon from her and I absolutely love him. She kept me up to date on progress and he was sent quick after he was done and I received him today. ^^ She is a wonderful person to do business with, I definately will do business with her again. :aheartbea

7. I commissioned Eliza_Maza to make ears and claws for my werewolf boy. I'm floored at what great work she did with him. The blushing was a really nice detail too. :D She kept me up to date and had him shipped back to me really fast. I'll definitely be commissioning her again. Thank you!

8. I commissioned re-do's for three of my dolls' lips and the work was professionally and beautifully done. Andrea kept in touch, communicated in a timely fashion, understood perfectly what I wanted and delivered it - all in the time promised (and very quickly overall.)

Thanks so much - wonderful work and superior service!

9. Elisa_maza purchased a paintbrush from me. She was a pleasure to work with! She was very quick to respond and friendly and polite in all her communications. I would recommend her without reservation! :thumbup

10. Elisa_Maza modded ears onto my El and she was great with her communication and she sent him back all packaged up nice in his little box really quick and I had no problems! I love her! And I wouldn't hesitate to have her mod my boys again!

11. Eliza_Maza recently gave my boyfriend's SDC Kaede and SWD Kaede the loveliest faceups. She was quick to answer questions, stayed in contact, and finished in a timely manner. Both me and my BF were very happy with this transaction! :)

12. I got a beautiful faceup from elisa_maza! She exceeded my expectations and was lightning-quick in turning my head around, and I'm absolutely thrilled with the way my boy looks. I would (and will) recommend her to anyone!

13. I bought some beautiful boots for my boy. They are perfect!
      She is super nice and very easy to do business with.
      Would definitely buy from her again :)

14. I bought a lovely purple wig from elisa_maza and she was such a sweetheart to work with ;o; Shipping was super fast, and she was great with communication, the wig was packed well also ^^ Thanks so much!

15. Sold a head to Andrea and had a wonderful transaction. She is very sweet and a wonderful buyer. Highly recommend. :chibi

16. I purchased a soony head from elisa_maza. Shipping was very quick and the head was well wrapped. An excellent transaction. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks!

17. just bought a pair of bw hands and a pair of lavender eyes from elisa-maza, great communication through out, georgeous items and wonderful seller - thank you ^_^

18. I commissioned a faceup from Andrea. She exceeded my expectations and produced the soft and natural look I wanted for my Hound. I am beyond happy with her work!

She also repaired a bad mod job I did on his eyes. I tried to open them and he ended up looking rather like a owl! She replaced his eyelids and did a beautiful job of fixing the problem.

I would recommend her to anyone. She listens to your requests and gives you exactly what you want. She is also friendly and patient.

Thank you again, Andrea!

[​IMG]

19. Have had another dragon transaction! Dragon in perfect shape, fast shipping, well packaged, absolutely love him! Thanks!!

20. elisa_maza did an amazing job on the modding and face-up commissions I sent her. Thank you very much. :)