1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for/from lyn_r/esthetics by lyn

Mar 21, 2007

1. Lyn purchased a suit from me and everything was perfect. Great communication, ultra-fast payment, definitely recommended ^_^

2. I bought a BEAUTIFUL Narin doll from Lyn_r, and he arrived literally the next day after purchase. I am fare more than impressed lol <3 Thanks again Lyn! He's perfect! :D

3. Purchased a doll from lyn_r :)
      She is a very nice seller, and very patient with questions!
      Shipping was fast, and the items were packed well!
      Highly recommend her! :)

4. Traded dolls with lyn_r, she was very communicative throughout the entire transaction and friendly too! Shipping was fast and packed very securely. Excellent to deal with, you'd be crazy not to do business with her.
      Thank you again!

5. Best seller ever! Just downright BEST!

-used my preferred shipping method (even though it wasn't one of the "normal" options)
      -very polite, responsive, great communication
      -included TONS of extras
      -doll exactly as described

One of the best transactions I've had. Really can't say enough good things!

6. Lyn bought a Migidoll head from me. She was very friendly and great to deal with. Communication were great and super fast payment. :) Enjoy the head and thank you so much. Please visit my store again! <3

7. I just bought a pair of soom jointed hands from Lyn - she shipped asap and I couldn't be happier!

Yay, lyn!!!

8. I just bought the most GAWJUS!!! F-16 boy from Lyn. She threw in extra goodies; her communication was awesome and the shipping was lightening fast. She even wrapped him up in Christmas paper! This has been one of the most pleasant experiences I've ever had in the dolly world.

Thanks Lyn!

9. I just bought a gorgeous Sch A from Lyn_R. Her faceup is exquisite. The boy is absolutely beautiful. Additionally, she shipped him VERY quickly after payment, packed perfectly and was just a joy to deal with throughout. I hope sincerely to deal with her again. I feel very lucky to have this gorgeous guy.

10. I purchased a Limho Mono from Lyn via a four-month layaway. She was very patient, always let me know that my payments arrived and overall just stupendous to deal with. :)

Thanks for helping me bring him home, Lyn! He'll be loved unconditionally here. <3

11. Lyn_r bought a couple of wigs from me. It was an excellent transaction. She was prompt with communication and quick with her payment. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you so much!

12. Participated in my Soom IO split and just all around was the perfect buyer! I couldn't ask for more, truly a gem of a person! Thanks so much! :chocoberry

13. Lyn_r purchased a doll from me. The transaction was perfectly smooth, great communications and prompt pay. Highly recommend!

14. I sold an item to Lyn some time ago and it was shipped late by my fault and arrived late by the post office as well. She was very patient about it though I'm sure it was a frustrating ordeal for her. She has always been prompt with payment and PMs and I recommend her to anyone for a good transaction on her end.

15. I sold a doll to Lyn, splendid transaction, fast payment and great communication. Thank you a lot! ^^

16. Lyn very kindly let me do a one month layaway to purchase a doll from her. There was a small shipping snag with the transaction, but everything was corrected professionally and quickly. Excellent communication.

Thanks, Lyn!

Linda S.
      galatia9

17. Just completed a transaction with lyn_r

great communication, package was sent very quickly!! and was packed very well and the item was just as described!

Fantastic!

PurpleThistles
      :)

18. Bought a pair of eyes from lyn_r. She was great, communication was perfect, eyes shipped fast and well protected.

Very nice to deal with!

19. Purchased doll. Fast shipping, good communication and our new guy arrived safe and sound.

20. Bought a doll from her, and though there was some issue,
      she was more than willing to sort it through with me.
      (This was on top of being quick to ship and respond promptly as well.)

Thanks again, lyn_r!