1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for/from lyn_r/esthetics by lyn

Mar 21, 2007

1. Lyn_r bought a Volks SDGr boy body from me. The payment was sent right away and communications were great! She also let me know when body arrived! It's pleasant to deal with Lyn_r! Thank you for a smooth transaction! :)

2. Purchased SID Ashanti from Lyn and the transaction was fabulous! Lovely faceup by her and doll in mint condition. Highly recommend! Thanks so much!

3. I just bought the most adorable SID Barahan from Lyn! The layaway was generous and the shipment was fast. Thank you for this beautiful man!

4. Sold a Lahela head to Lyn_r and it was easy and fun! No stress at all and she let me know right away that the head arrived safely--I so appreciate that! Would do business anytime. :D

5. Lyn had a WTB thread that I responded to and the transaction was great. She paid promptly and let me know when the head arrived. Wonderful buyer!

6. Lyn just did a trade with me for a face-up, and it was gorgeous, as you might have expected! Very satisfied with my Soyu's new look. :)

7. Purchased an Iple head from Lyn w/face-up. Another perfect transaction. Head was great, face-up gorgeous. Excellent packing job for safe arrival; prompt shipping. Happy to recommend doing business with Lyn at any time. Thanks again.

8. i recently purchased a lovely doll head from lyn, and the transaction was perfect. she shipped the doll head very quickly, and answered all emails promptly. i love my new girl and hope to buy more beautiful doll items in the future. thank you!

9. I bought SID Eric from Lyn and everything was perfect! Thanks for re-doing the bottom half of his face at my request. He looks wonderful. And he shipped super fast!

10. I recently purchased lyn_r's EID Aaliyah on a short layaway. Prompt and courteous communication, confirmed when payments were made and shipped my girl quickly and packaged securely. Thanks so much!

11. Excellent transaction with Lyn_r :aheartbea! She bought my Iplehouse SID Mary and I'm very happy for the prompt payment and great communication. Very recommended :aheartbea

12. I bought a Volks doll from lyn_r, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

13. I bought an Iplehouse Barahan head from lyn_r and the transaction was perfect !
      The head was sent very quicly once I paid and it was very well packaged. The communication was good too and she always replied quicky to my messages.
      I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thanks for all !

14. I asked lyn_r to paint my Venitu boys. One was a Copper oriental and the other was the pale Tan. Both had beards and both were done beautifully. I've always been amazed by her work, but to have one (or two), and to be able to see them in real life is a treat, to say the least. Thank you lyn_r, I love them.

Lyn_r is very patient, and really wants to get the look that you want. She packages the heads very carfully. I hope she will paint some more of my dolls and I recommend her to everyone.

15. I bought an IH Lee head from lyn. Her description was accurate and Lee arrived securely and safely :) many thanks!!!

16. I bought beautiful Iplehouse Oscar from Lyn_r, with a gorgeous face up made by Lyn especially for me. She was very friendly and great to deal with, the shipping was fast and the packaging was very secure. Thanks so much!

17. Lyn_r bought a Supia Juah head from me. She was very kind and a pleasure to talk to. She paid swiftly and let me know when the item arrived to her. I highly recommend her, thanks so much for making this transaction lovely!

18. I bought a Volks Elena from Lyn and couldn't be more pleased. Elena is adorable! Lyn allowed me a layaway and shipped quickly once the doll was paid off. This is the second doll I've purchased form Lyn and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. She's the best!

19. I"m a little late, sorry about that Lyn. I bought Lyn's blank faced CH Vera in RS. She was great to deal with, very easy about payments. She shipped the doll super quickly, and it was in excellent condition, When her eyes were overlooked , she went out of her way to mailed them to me quickly. Great seller and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Lyn.

20. I bought an Ariadoll mini body from Lyn and eveything went smoothly: frendly conversation, item well packed and arrived super-fast, I couldn't be happier!

Thank you! :D