1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for/from pawpaw~~

Jul 2, 2006

1. <3 If you've had a transaction with me, leave a comment! <3

You can also find me on...
      Instagram: @snailfever_bjd
      Etsy: taffybatbeads.etsy.com
      Discord: @snailfever

#1 pawpaw, Jul 2, 2006
      Last edited: Mar 5, 2024
    2. I ordered a haori from Nubbins a bit ago, and although I haven't received it yet, she was a pleasure to deal with...both prompt and polite! I'll be sure to post when I receive it to comment on the quality of the haori itself! :D

~Janie

3. It was a pleasure dealing with Nubbins, she is very nice and polite. The haori was very cute and I can't wait to take pics of my little Kiyo in it.
      Recomended seller :D

4. I ordered a haori from Nubbins, and she is absolutely the best person to work with!
      The outfit is well made, and was shipped very quickly to me.
      When the haori arrived, the pants were too small for my AR Jade, but Nubbins was good enough to make a second pair, and send them to at no cost. I returned the first pair of pants that were too small for my boy, and I am now delighted with this outfit!
      I can highly recommend Nubbins work!

5. Etheral_shimmer, rainetomoe and Windrose were all wonderful people to sell to, they were very very patient and polite! ^^ Thanks so much all of you! ^^

6. Awesome seller.

I loved the Haori outfit. It's beautiful and I expected nothing less. :3 It was a pleasure doing business with you, Nubbins. Thanks greatly! ^^

7. Thank you very much, yanChi! YanChi was very patient and kind, wonderful doing business with you! ^^

8. Just received the second haori outfit that I bought from Nubbins, and I am
      totally delighted with it! Excellent work, fast shipping, and Nubbins is always wonderful to talk to, and work with! Great job! Thanks again!

9. i bought a haori from pawpaw, i love it, it fits perfectly, fast delivery, would definitely recommend to buy from!
      cathy
      x

10. Oh good! I'm so glad it arrived! I didn't realize until after I shipped it that I put USA postage on it, so I was afraid it wouldn't go to the UK! :sweat Thank you so much!

11. After a haori versus cat accident at pawpaw's house (and the cat winning), I thought I may not be able to get a haori from one of the fabrics I had selected. pawpaw contacted me a few days later with the happy news - finding more fabric!

pawpaw went the extra mile to get me a haori and it arrived quickly and safely. Chikara looks very fine in it.

Excellent transaction!

12. Thank you very much! I'm glad you were satisfied! ^_^ bakayaro onna was wonderful to sell to, patient and polite!

13. Thank you for buying the Leroi wig from me, Im so glad you liked it and it arrived quickly :) I recommend pawpaw, quick, friendly and responsible buyer.

14. Thanks Neil! All of honestrabbit's products are amazing quality, and SUPER fast shipping!! I've never once had a problem buying from Neil. Awesome seller!

15. pawpaw bought a wig from me, paid very quickly and was very friendly throughout the process! Thank you!

16. Pawpaw is a wonderful seller. She replies to comments quickly, ships right away and packaged the fragile items very well. Thank you for smooth transaction <3!

17. Pawpaw, bought a head from me and she paid with lightning speed and is a doll to deal with, the sale went through perfectly smooth, and I look forward to future trasactions with her. Huge thanks Pawpaw.>>>>(>_<)

18. Pawpaw is such a sweetie, my order didn't arrive (nothing to do with pawpaw) and i said, don't worry about it, i don't mind.
      she sent me another order anyway :)
      they are fab, fit perfectly and are really cute !!!
      thank you ! thank you ! thank you ! thank you ! thank you ! thank you !

19. My Tori loves her new haori set. :) Much thanks to pawpaw.

20. It's a really cute outfit, fits well and was shipped fast. Many Thanks Indeed.