1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for froudfaerie

Nov 3, 2010

1. If you have had a transaction with me please let me know how it went.

2. Froudfaerie bought some tarts from me and was just a dear to deal with! She was very communicative and let me know when her package arrived! She paid quickly and was fantastic to work with. I would not hesitate to do buisness with her again. Thank you for a wonderful transaction and welcome to DoA!
    3. Thanks, BatLoverGirl! I am thrilled with the little goodies that you made!
    4. froudfaerie-purchased a pair of Val Zeitler boots from me. She is a wonderful buyer. We had a perfect transaction. I highly recommend her. Thanks so much!!
    5. Thanks so much, Tsukidoll!! I absolutely LOVE the boots!
    6. I just bought a Dollstown Rian head with faceup from (and by) Froudfaerie. She is gorgeous! This was such a great transaction. The head was shipped immediately and arrived here in 2 days!! It was a true pleasure doing business with Froudfaerie and would look forward to doing so again! Thank you
    7. I purchased a Luts Delf Bory MSD from Froudfaerie. Everything was exactly as described and she was a wonderful seller to deal with. I would gladly purchase from her again, Thanks so much!
    8. Purchased Dollstown Ariel head from froudfaerie very recently. Transaction and communication were beautiful! I highly recommend her and would LOVE to do business here again! An absolute joy to have dealt with her. :D
      5-STARS!! :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar
    9. I purchased a 13 yo dollstown body from Froudfaerie. It was a great transaction. Good communication, fast shipping and very well packaged. I'd do business with her again.
    10. Bought a cute little Peakswood Punky Beetle boy from Froudfaerie and everything was perfect. She kept me informed throughout our transaction, packed him well, and shipped him promptly. I would never hesitate to do business with her.
    11. Faerie bought a pair of pants from me and was great to deal with. She was very prompt and polite. Recommended buyer :)
    12. froudfaerie bought an Iplehouse shirt from me and the transaction went very smoothly. Thanks~