1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for fujiwara

Jun 2, 2006

1. Please post here if you've done business with me! Thank you!

2. I recommend this sewer! ^_^

Fujiwara offered to make an SD-sized lab coat for me! Pictures were supplied along the way and it was sewn very quickly! It arrived today and it is just perfect for my boy, and wonderfully made!

Thank you again!

3. I bought a skirt from fujiwara, really nice and well made! Dealing with her was excellent~ X3

4. A lovely seller and person.. one of the best to deal with

5. I recieved a totally AWESOME dolly bag and 3 (count em 3) cushioned carriers/bodybags for my ladies for my birthday from Mela and Fujiwara. The bag is HUGE and beautifully made, totally customized to me. I love it, and can't wait to use it more on some upcoming trips to keep Franks and Mafi safe from travel wear and tear!
      Pics of the bag and cozy sacks:
      http://toysmakeuspowerful.com/sewingportfolio/bag/cozysackbag04.JPG
      http://toysmakeuspowerful.com/sewingportfolio/bag/cozysackbag06.JPG
      http://toysmakeuspowerful.com/sewingportfolio/bag/cozysackbag11.JPG
      http://toysmakeuspowerful.com/sewingportfolio/bag/cozysackbag15.JPG

Great seller, phenominal craftmanship, and VERY nice person!
      http://toysmakeuspowerful.com/sewingportfolio/bag/cozysackbag12.JPG
      Photo refrence for VERY happy customer ;) (its me! And Franks... technically... she's IN the sack)

6. I highly recommend this seller!:) Kate is so nice to work with. I love my new bag and cozy sacks, they are so beautifully made. My girls are all happy and snuggly too. Kate's bags are nice and roomy with pockets everywhere to tuck away all your goodies and stuff.

Thanks Kate!:daisy

7. I ordered to cozy sacks and they are wonderful!

I just took a trip on a plane with one of my dolls and in the cozy sack he could fit in a carryon with other items and I could fit it under the seat where he'd be safe from heavy bags other people put in the overhead. I could also carry other items in the bag with him and he'd be protected by the cozy sack.

It worked really nicely and was just the perfect item for travel--or when a doll needs protecting in a bag. I have a doll carrier, but it is long and doesn't fit a lot of other items in it. I could have my SD-sized doll in a sitting postion in the cozy sack so that he could nicely fit in standard-sized bags.

Thanks!!!

8. Definately reccomend this seller! Fujiwara is an absolute dream to work with and keeps you up to date on the progress of your commission! I just recieved mine today and I cannot wait for Sen to arrive home so he can wear it! :D

Thank you, Fujiwara!

9. As a constant traveler, I am SO happy I did business with fujiwara.

Shin and Azel go -everywhere- with me, and this bag and these cozy sacks are perfect for my boys. :3 There's side pockets for the wigs, and then another little bag for stuffs. :3 She's very nice, very organized, and got my bag here in record time! ^___^ I'm so glad I dealt with her, and her products are top notch.

She also kept me up to date on the progress of the transaction, which few sellers to my knowledge have done, and it's been fantastic to work with her.

:3

Thank you so much! You've made my boys and I so happy!

10. very pleased with comissioning through her. Thanks again ^ ^

11. I commissioned a skirt from fujiwara and it was very well made! Thank you! :)

12. I commissioned a carrier and 3 cozy sacks from Fujiwara. She was very communicative and made the sacks in record time. She was even willing to add a 3rd sack to my order when I found I was getting another doll.

She's a wonder and I will definitely recommend her to others!

13. Kate was AMAZING to work with! She bought some amazing fabric for my bag and made it to look just how I wanted. And it shipped so quickly and it's just -- awesome!

She comes highly recommended and you will love whatever she creates!

14. The bag Kate made for me is gorgeous, and she's an excellent communicator. She's a pleasure to do business with.

15. I loved Kate's carrying bags so much that when I got another doll I commissioned a new bag and two more sacks! She's a pleasure to deal with!

Thank you!

16. Very informative and trusting! Will recommend friends to her if they need carriers ! Thanks so much!

17. Kate made me a carrier and it just arrived today... I couldn't be MORE impressed if I tried!! She was awesome to deal with, too, sending me little notes with updates in.

It ROCKS Kate - I can't wait for everyone to see it! it's AMAZING!! Thank you!

18. I bought a beautiful dress from fujiwara and it arrived today! I am SO happy with it, I can't express how beautifully made it is, or how fantastic it looks on my girl.

She shipped exactly when she said she would, it was fast and her communication was excellent.

Thank you so much!