1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Furau

Oct 2, 2018

1. If you bought or sold me anything, feedback here will be appreciated!

Thank you!(///▽///)

#1 Furau, Oct 2, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    2. Furau bought my Soom Nive, paid fast and was very friendly. It was a pleasure to talk with her and would most likely deal with her again in the future. :celebrate

3. Furau bought a head from me and it went super smooth. Great communication, fast payment, let me know when the head arrived~ Can recommend <3 thank you for an easy transaction!

4. Bought a wonderful Soom Beyla with fantasy parts from Furau. The doll was exactly as described and all communication was prompt. Provided me with a tracking number and the delivery came right on time. Would recommend and would buy from again!

5. I purchased a Soom Zak head from Furau.
      The head was packed very safe and shipped promptly.
      Such a pleasure to buy from, super friendly and very helpful in answering my questions.
      I will gladly buy from again :)
      Thanks so much !

6. I sold a Fairyland Minifee Woosoo to Furau! They were very nice and polite when asking questions and paid very quickly. They were even patient when I took a day longer to ship than I estimated. I would definitely do business again!

7. I bought a 2015 SUMMER EVENT Senior Delf Head from Furau very nice and polite, The head was packed very safe and shipped promptly.
      Such a pleasure to buy from, will buy from again! thank you so much!

8. Furau bought a Switch Sohwa head in mocha skin from me.
      Great communication : polite and sympathic buyer, fast payment and she let me know when the head arrived.
      Would definitly do business again with Furau. Thank you for this smooth and pleasant transaction.

9. Furau purchased a Volks MDD from me and the transaction was a total pleasure. Communication, payment, everything was just perfect. Thanks Furau for being so wonderful to deal with. :)

10. I bought a Dollzone B45-014 body from Furau. It was a great experience from start to finish—she shipped him promptly and safely, and he arrived in only a few business days. The body was also in great condition, exactly as described. I could not be happier. :)

I would happily do business with Furau again—thank you so much!!

11. Furau bought a Luts Xylon head from me! Everything was fast, smooth and pleasant. They were super kind and let me know when he got in immediately. Definitely recommend as a buyer, thank you so much I hope you love him!

12. I purchased a Dear Mine Arthur head and DFH65 body from Furau. She was very friendly and responsive during the entire transaction. Items were well packed, shipped quickly, and she provided the tracking info right away. I'd happily do business with her again in the future.

13. I purchased an MDD from her. Furau is one of the most communicative and kind persons I've purchased from. She let me have a long layaway and included a lot of extras with my girl. There was a small issue but she was super friendly and kind and it was fixed right away. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her. If you're thinking about buying from her, do it. She's super nice. 100% recommended

#13 Zerkala, Nov 29, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    14. I purchased a pair of high heel Popodoll feet that Furau was kind enough to split from the doll for me. Communication was excellent and they shipped right away despite holidays. The feet are perfect and I couldn't be happier.

15. I purchased a 19 Studio ZhanSun outfit from Furau. Great communication and shipped super fast. Outfit was in perfect condition. Thanks again! :clover

16. I bought two Wolf heads from Furau and the transaction went very smoothly. They shipped the heads extremely quickly and I received the package in just two days time! Everything arrived in perfect condition. I would highly recommend and buy from Furau again.

17. I purchased a Fairyland Minifee head from Furau and everything was fine. Communication was good, package sent right away and was very well wrapped up. Can highly recommend Furau.

Thank you :daisy

18. Furau purchased my Cuarto Hecate. Nothing but good things to say, a pleasant and easy transaction. Thanks so much!!

19. Bought a Minifee Erda from Furau. Arrived in the original box, well packaged. Absolutely pleasent buying experience and I would happily buy from them again!

20. bought a dearmine arthur from furau. was super accommodating and let me split the payments and shipped them super fast once finished! also packed amazingly well, gonna send an email to companies who just plop their dolls on a pillow and be like "THIS is how you do it" lol
      thanks, furau!