1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gab ^_^

Jul 21, 2006

1. This is a feedback thread about me. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.

Thank you ^_^

2. Here the people to whom I sold objects :

Very good purchasers

Kellyhime wig MSD Luts

CL Shoes Poshdoll

p^th3T!k~grrr1 Wig MSD W23 Luts

Didken Volks DS body

AutumMyste Pârvatî Outfit by Gab

3. I purchased "Wig MSD W23 Luts" from gab and was very please with the speed of the communication and delivery of a great wig! THX and I'm sure everyone will be happy dealing with gab :)

4. I purchased the Pârvatî Outfit by Gab. Great transaction, wonderful communication. The outfit is a true work of art with amazing attention to detail. I highly recommend her work, it is exquisite! I hope to purchase many more outfits from this amazing and very talented designer/seamstress.

5. I commissioned a face up from Gab, and it was the most beautiful work I have ever seen! My Sooah is so stunning now.
      It was a very pleasant deal, no problems with communication, shipment and everything else.

Have commissioned three new heads now, her work is so very excellent :)

6. Had another transaction with Gab, she is just marvelous! She did 3 face ups for me, and I think she must have read my thoughts about what I really wanted! She turned my El into the dream boy I ever wanted with a very meager description on my part - I am stunned by his perfection every day I look at him. I can honestly say that she is my favorite face up artist :D

7. Trading with Gab was just wonderful!
      Always in touch, kind, and nice.

Thank you for all! ^_^

8. I commissioned three new face ups from gab, and they are simply marvelous! Again she managed to make me fall in love with dolls I couldn´t bond with before :) Thank you so much, and til the next time ^^ Working with you is great!!

9. Got another three face ups from gab, and again, working with her was very pleasant! Her work is awesome, and she is really patient and kind. I would always give my boys and girls to her again.

10. Gab was a part of my Grey Rein Spirit Doll Go :) Everything went very smoothly... she has great communication and promptly updated me, payments were made fast and she is very freindly. Thank you sooo much Gab for being a part of my GO! :aheartbea

~Nina

11. Commissioned another face up and bought a head from Gab in the same run - both went without flaw! The face up is beautiful, as is the head I bought. Good communication, fast shipping and the heads were packed perfectly well! Thank you so much!

12. :pcupcakeI bought a beautiful PeaksWood dress from her. She was great to deal with - good communication and fast shipping. Recommended:bcupcake