1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gabby

Feb 24, 2007

1. I couldn't find a feedback thread for Gabby, so I'm adding one here ... just had a very pleasant transaction to purchase a wonderful item of SD clothing. She was communicative and shipped my little jacket very nicely packed and quickly! I would deal with her again anytime. RECOMMENDED*****

2. Recieved my SD vest from Gabby today. It arrived nicely packaged, was sent out quickly, and Gabby kept good communication throughout the transaction.
      Thanks, Gabby! ^_^

3. I'd just gotten my SD-sized clothing in from Gabby-- wonderful seller and is fully informative about her items!

4. Gabby was a wonderful, very kind buyer! Thank you again! ^_^

5. Shipping was fast, the product was cheap and amazing. She kept me updated with all the stages, even when there was a snag, on MY end. 10/10!

6. She bought her Breakaway from me about a year ago (can't remember the exact date). A very nice person, great communication, and paid very promptly :)

7. Bought some boots and pants from Gabby. Very quick and pleasant transaction. Great seller :)

8. c:
      I recently purchased two SD sized fur wigs from Gabby and I couldn't be happier! <33 The wigs are just as described, and she was incredibly friendly. Shipping was super fast as well, I highly recommend her to anyone that may be considering doing business with her!
      Thanks again!

9. I bought a couple of shirts from Gabby. They arrived quickly and in great shape, exactly as advertised. She was so sweet and polite during the transaction. Total A+ seller. Would definitely buy from again.

Thanks! :D

10. I purchased a SD wig form Gabby. She was super nice and the wig arrived VERY fast as well!! Great communication and an overall wonderful experience. :)

:bcake

11. I just received an SD corduroy coat from Gabby. She replied to my pm's very quickly and shipped it out as soon as I paid. She was very sweet! Great seller. Highly recommended to all serious buyers/sellers :) Thank you!!