1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for gabsci

Jan 27, 2009

1. I sold a Gerard Way head to gabsci and the transaction was very smooth and friendly. Gabsci paid super quickly and kept good communication throughout the sale. Thanks so much =)

2. I'm glad I sold a MNM Helena Bonham Carter head to Gabsci : first, she was a wonderful buyer, who paid promptly, kept constant communication and made the whole transaction easy and smooth. Second, she also proved to be a real sweetheart, and one of the nicest persons I've ever dealt with.
      Doing business with such a kind and reliable person is a real pleasure ; I hope to do so again and highly recommend her to anyone.
      Again, thanks a lot, Gabsci <3

3. Gabsci bought my Brad Pitt minimee head. She's a dream to do business with. And I can't wait until she can get my Lestat head too. Really good communication, and very fast payment. Great buyer all around :)

4. Gabsci bought my Tom Cruise as Lestat minimee head. Couldn't ask for a better buyer. She paid fast and is excellent in the communication department. I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone. Thanks again :)