1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for gakkuhai

May 7, 2007

1. Leave feedback for me here, please. Thanks very much. :sweat
    2. I just completed a super-smooth transaction with Gakkuhai. Communication was prompt and friendly. Payment was lightning fast. Just a terrific buyer all around.

Thanks, Gakkuhai!
    3. she's really a good buyer! thank you!
    4. gakkuhai bought a MSD Schulze from me on layaway. She kept in touch, paid off her layaway early, and let me know when he arrived. Thanks again! :)
    5. gakkuhai commissioned me to do a face up on her MSD Schulze! He was a pleasure to paint~

And she was a pleasant commissioner as well! A+!
    6. gakkuhai purchased a MSD Hewitt3 outfit from me. Everything went really nice and smooth!
      Thank you very much! feel free to come by again any time ^_^
    7. SHe bought a Kimono for me... or rather commissioned! She very nice, quick payments and great communication! Great to work with! Tahnks <3
    8. I sold a wig to gakkuhai. It was a perfect transaction thank you so much!
    9. I bought a Volks MSD Manabu from gakkuhai. She was VERY pleasent to work with, good communication. Boy arrived in one piece, safe and sound.
    10. gakkuhai bought a pair of glass eyes from me. With prompt payment and friendly communication, I highly recommend her as an excellent buyer! Thank you so much!