1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gali_miau

Apr 12, 2007

1. I have just closed a wonderful transaction with Gali_miau

I have bought a sweet head from her and all went smooth and perfect.

Thank you very much :)

2. Wonderful experience

Gali-Miau was supportive and helpfull and Kasumi arrived safe sound and lovely condition

3. I bought a Kun head from her and the transaction went flawlessly. I would definitely recommend her as a friendly and reliable seller.

4. I sold some eyes to gali_miau, had a great transaction. Fast payment & good communication.

5. I bought a Migidoll head from Gali_maiu and it was a wonderful transaction. She was wonderful to deal with - superfast communication and shipping. Thank you SO much, I'm so happy with the head. :) :) :)

6. Gali_miau bought a dress from me :). Paid on time and was very friendly and patient. Thank you!

7. I bought a Volks dress from Gali_miau. She sent it very quickly and her communication was efficient and friendly. Thank you! :D

8. I purchased a Limhwa half elf from Gali and the transaction was perfect throughout! She was wonderful to work with and a lovely girl. I would not hesitate to buy from her again :)
      Brilliant!!

9. I bought a Volks Yukinojo from her! We had a few bumps regarding the paypal fees, however, in the end, she was super SUPER sweet, and had everlasting patience. I paid off my doll even sooner than the alotted time, and when he arrived, he was wraped SO well. She found a way to wrap the box, (because she didn't have a box to put the doll's high-quality box in), and it got here COMPLETELY unharmed, with all corners and surfaces protected. The doll himself was flawless, and in excellent condition. :) I'd gladly do business with her again.

10. Gali made a trade of the chibi unoa faceplate with me that i was badly wanting. She was super kind to allow a me to do a trade with her even though i dont have any experience in making trades. Faceplate was shipped to me as soon as she got it and i received it promptly after.

Many thanks Gali !!~

11. Bought a Migidoll Ryu head from Gali_,miau, she was really helpful and
      the transaction was great though problems from my side.

12. Order a custom make up from Gali for my Topaz. She made a stunning job and my girl is now the most beautiful of my dolls.
      I´m sure I will order more make ups from her if she decide to re-open her make up service (closed now). She´s fantastic.
      Many thanks Gali!