1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Galifrey

Sep 28, 2010

1. Please leave transaction feedback here. Thanks! :)

2. Galifrey bought a RS Mei from me. She paid quickly and was excellent with communication. I would definitely do business with her again.

Thanks!!
      ~MidnightPariah

3. Galifrey bought eyes and wigs from me. Great communication and fast payment. Thanks again!

4. Galifrey purchased a Rhiea head from me. Perfect transaction. She was wonderful to deal with and quick to pay I highly recommend. Thanks again!

5. I bought a body from Galifrey. Communication was amazing and everything went smoothly. The body was also beautiful and packed very well! I would buy from Galifrey again.

6. An absolutely super transaction...great communication and super nice to work with all around. Thank you very much, and I hope your enjoy your new boy whenever he's ready! :)

7. Sold a Resinsoul Body to Galifrey. Great communication, Smooth transaction, and she let me know as soon as the package arrived. Would galdly work with her again!

8. Galifrey did a trade recently for my RS song head.

she traded her RS mei head in exchange and even included a wig!!

:) thanks so much for making this a fun trade!

9. I had a great transaction with Galifrey! She bought a hoodie from me and was extremely pleasant to deal with! :)

10. Bought a doll from Galifrey. Communication was great and she arrived safe and beautifully. I love the doll. Thank you Galifrey!!!!

11. I bought a DZ Hid/AoD hybrid from Galifrey. He arrived in 3 days in perfect condition. I would definitly buy from Galifrey again. Thanks!

12. Galifrey participated in my Tata's Paradise GO and it was a great transaction. Communication was great, payment was very prompt, and Galifrey let me know as soon as the items arrived. I would definitely transact with this user again!

13. Galifrey participated in my Dollmore GO! She was a pleasure to work with, paid quickly, and let me know when the items arrived. I would highly recommend and would love to work with again!! Thank you so very much :)

14. I bought a withdoll Juwel tan head from Galifrey, my second transaction with her, and as before, he arrived in 3 days in perfect condition!

15. Recently bought a pair of eyes from Galifrey. Great communication and prompt shipping. Wonderful transaction.

16. Bought a pair of eyes from her! Arrived safe and sound, and they're so pretty. Thanks so much ^^ Would def. recommend her!

17. I traded a 6-7 silver-blonde wig for a pair of shoes and eyes from Gailfrey she shipped super fast and everything came nicely packaged :D I would definately trade with Gailfrey again!!!

18. Gailfrey bought a DollZone Felian from me. She was very pleasant and patient. She paid immediately and was a real joy to sell to. I would sell or buy from Gailfrey any time. Enjoy your new girl:)

19. I sold Galifrey a wig. She paid promptly and was patient waiting over the weekend for me to ship ^^
      I recommend Galifrey's business any time!! We had a wonderful transaction ♥

20. Galifrey purchased a jacket from me. Fast payment and communication was pleasant. I wouldn't hesitate to have another transaction with Galifrey again :D

Thank you!