Feedback for Galifrey

Sep 28, 2010

1. Please leave transaction feedback here. Thanks! :)

2. Galifrey bought a RS Mei from me. She paid quickly and was excellent with communication. I would definitely do business with her again.

Thanks!!
      ~MidnightPariah

3. Galifrey bought eyes and wigs from me. Great communication and fast payment. Thanks again!

4. Galifrey purchased a Rhiea head from me. Perfect transaction. She was wonderful to deal with and quick to pay I highly recommend. Thanks again!

5. I bought a body from Galifrey. Communication was amazing and everything went smoothly. The body was also beautiful and packed very well! I would buy from Galifrey again.

6. An absolutely super transaction...great communication and super nice to work with all around. Thank you very much, and I hope your enjoy your new boy whenever he's ready! :)

7. Sold a Resinsoul Body to Galifrey. Great communication, Smooth transaction, and she let me know as soon as the package arrived. Would galdly work with her again!

8. Galifrey did a trade recently for my RS song head.

she traded her RS mei head in exchange and even included a wig!!

:) thanks so much for making this a fun trade!

9. I had a great transaction with Galifrey! She bought a hoodie from me and was extremely pleasant to deal with! :)

10. Bought a doll from Galifrey. Communication was great and she arrived safe and beautifully. I love the doll. Thank you Galifrey!!!!

11. I bought a DZ Hid/AoD hybrid from Galifrey. He arrived in 3 days in perfect condition. I would definitly buy from Galifrey again. Thanks!

12. Galifrey participated in my Tata's Paradise GO and it was a great transaction. Communication was great, payment was very prompt, and Galifrey let me know as soon as the items arrived. I would definitely transact with this user again!

13. Galifrey participated in my Dollmore GO! She was a pleasure to work with, paid quickly, and let me know when the items arrived. I would highly recommend and would love to work with again!! Thank you so very much :)

14. I bought a withdoll Juwel tan head from Galifrey, my second transaction with her, and as before, he arrived in 3 days in perfect condition!

15. Recently bought a pair of eyes from Galifrey. Great communication and prompt shipping. Wonderful transaction.

16. Bought a pair of eyes from her! Arrived safe and sound, and they're so pretty. Thanks so much ^^ Would def. recommend her!

17. I traded a 6-7 silver-blonde wig for a pair of shoes and eyes from Gailfrey she shipped super fast and everything came nicely packaged :D I would definately trade with Gailfrey again!!!

18. Gailfrey bought a DollZone Felian from me. She was very pleasant and patient. She paid immediately and was a real joy to sell to. I would sell or buy from Gailfrey any time. Enjoy your new girl:)

19. I sold Galifrey a wig. She paid promptly and was patient waiting over the weekend for me to ship ^^
      I recommend Galifrey's business any time!! We had a wonderful transaction ♥

20. Galifrey purchased a jacket from me. Fast payment and communication was pleasant. I wouldn't hesitate to have another transaction with Galifrey again :D

Thank you!