1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Galileo

Aug 31, 2010

1. I purchased two pairs of glass eyes from Galileo :) The transaction was a huge success! The eyes suit my girls perfectly, and she is brilliant with shipping and communication. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again :whee:

2. Bought Leeke horns. Good communication, fast shipping. Would shop again. A+

3. I just bought a pair of beautiful eyes from Galileo. It was fast and smooth transaction. Communication was fast and the eyes arrived carefully packed. Thank you.

4. I bought a lovely pistol for my dolls, from Galileo! She was a real pleasure to do business with! She answered my questions quickly, kept a great communication, and then sent the item fast as well! I truly recommend her!!:aheartbea ++++

Thank you soo much
      ^__^

5. Galileo commissioned me for a faceup. Everything went so smoothly. She is friendly in communication and prompt to pay. It was very pleasent to work with Galileo. I will highly recommend her.
      Thank you again! :D

6. Bought LTF sized shoes from Galileo. Perfect transaction in everyway ^-^ Thanks so much!

7. I just bought an Angell Studio Yuma from Galileo~ She was very friendly and kept good communication, the transaction went smoothly, he was shipped out fast and arrived to me in perfect condition, just as described! I'd highly recommend her anytime! Thank you~ :aheartbea

8. Thank you sooo much, Galileo <3

I bought some awesome frog slippers from her.
      They were packed so well and everything safe ^__^

Thank you <3
      And the shipping was fast, I couldn´t be happier <3

9. I purchased an sd sized pocket watch and gun from Galileo. communication was friendly and swift, she kept me updated and the items arrived well packed. thank you so much! very positive :)

10. I bought a lovely little dress from Galileo. She was very friendly and the dress is just beautiful! Thanks so much :3

11. I bought two pair of glass eyes. Great communication, super fast shipping (She shipped my item on Feb 16 and they arrived on Feb 21), well packaged, affordable prices, and the quality of eyes is excellent. Thanks Galileo!

12. I purchased a second bjd handgun from Galileo, this time for a friend. Once again everything went smooth and swiftly, thanks for a great transaction!

13. I bought a Tatabjd Special Maroon Shirt from Galileo. She was really nice and fast with getting back to me. :3 Her shipping was also really fast and well priced.
      It was a real pleasure dealing with her and I hope to do it again. :3

14. I purchased 14mm red cat eyes from Galileo. They arrived today! Thanks!

15. I bought two pair of Yo-SD shoes from Galileo. Everything went smoothly and the shoes were beautifully packaged. Thank you!

16. I purchased a pair of glass eyes from Galileo. Quick communication and I got them yesterday! I would buy from them again!

17. I bought a pair of yosd brown loafers and black wig from Galileo. Communication was smooth and she sent the items really fast! Items were in great condition as well and fits really well for my dolls =)
      Thanks so much!

18. I bought some tiny-sized boots from Galileo. Wonderful transaction, everything was perfect. Thanks so much for the pleasant exchange!

19. I bought a pair of glass eyes from Galileo. Everything went smooth, great communication. The eyes were well packaged, and came in a really cute little bag. I thought they'd have more glitter in them, but they didn't, which I'm very pleased with! (was worried there'd be too much glitter, but they're perfect!)
      Would happily buy from her again, and recommend to others! :)

20. I bought a FL pukipuki wig from Galileo and I couldn't be happier! She's extremely sweet and kind. Wonderful transaction, everything was perfect! Thanks so much, my little girl love her new wig!