1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Galileo

Aug 31, 2010

1. I bought a shirt and a vest& tie set from Galileo. Communication was perfect, she shipped quickly and everything was well packed. Definitely recommend as a seller! ♥

2. Bought a pair of lovely glass eyes from her. She's an awesome seller and was super helpful with the whole process. I would definitely buy from her again! :)

3. Purchased two MacBooks from Galileo. Customer Service was extremely polite, shipping to America was super fast, and price was the best I found! Highly Recommended seller! I would certainly buy here again and again. Very pleasant experience.

:daisy

4. I bought a mac book air prop and eyeglasses from Galileo. She was nice and fast with PMs and waitet patiently for my payment. She shipped the items out fastly and now they arrived to my place safely and well packeg. I was glad to deal with her and am looking forward to deal with again.

5. Bought a couple of laptop props from her. Response was excellent and deal went through effortlessly. All the best to your future sales! :)

6. I've bought a MSD macbook + some hand puppets from Galileo and I had a perfect transaction. She was very communicative and prompt to answer my questions. The items were very well packaged and she shipped fast. I couldn't be happier, thank you again :)

7. I bought Yo-sd maryjanes and she sent fast, it took a while to arrive but thats because we lived far from each other. She is super nice and I would do business again!

8. I purchased, hand puppets, slippers and a macbook from Galileo. The items are great as you can see,my dolls love them. Lots of communication and great postage and packing. Will order from Galileo again very soon. Thank you so much.
      [​IMG]

9. Bought some YOSD shoes and underpants from Galileo and I cannot commend enough on how well and smooth the transaction went. She was super friendly and kept up with communication. The things were sent securely in a box and each item were wrapped in these cute little gift bags. :D No doubt the packaging of the items itself made me smile, definitely an awesome seller and won't hesitate to do business with again!

10. I purchased some more slippers from Galileo and they are perfect. Super fast shipping and a free gift. Thank you Galileo, I will purchase again soon.

11. i bought glass eyes from galileo,. excellent communication, update me everytime, fast shipping... i would definitely do business with her again,.. thank you so much.. :)

12. Great transaction bought a hand puppet and an imac

13. I recently purchased a Macbook prop from Galileo. We had a wonderful transaction! Communication was always quick and friendly, plus shipping was super speedy. The prop arrived in perfect condition, and I also received a sweet little freebie.

I highly recommend buying from Galileo. Thank you for making my purchase so easy and fun. ^ ^

14. I purchased a Douldoll head, along with some props and eyes from Galileo: it was the fastest and most pleasing transaction! Communication was flawless, everything big and small came perfectly wrapped and efficiently protected, and with a kind message and the cutest gift to keep them company! :aheartbea Many thanks, Galileo!

15. Ibought a pair of YOSD boots from Galileo , send quickly, great communication, would definitely buy from her again!

16. I bought two Laptop Props from Galileo. Communication was perfect and friendly at all times and the package was shipped out promptly! The package arrived well packaged with a little gift and I couldn't be happier! Thanks for a great transaction!

17. I bought five pairs of glass eyes from Galileo, she answered fast and was very informative in her messages, overall a really good trade ^.^

18. I purchased to pukipuki outfits from Galileo and it was a wonderful transaction! She kept me up to date and the outfits are beautiful. I can't wait to purchase from her again! Thank you Galileo!

Kaiti

19. I purchased a set of cute tiny handpuppets from Galileo. Wonderful transaction, swift service, good communication. The puppets arrived well packed and in the cutest little bag ^^ Thank you so much, I can certainly recommend Galileo!

20. I bought two pair of eyes from Galileo and they're wonderful! They came in great condition and the shipment went fast. I would definitely buy from her again >U<!