1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Galileo

Aug 31, 2010

1. I bought eyes from Galileo, shipping was quick communication was great a wonderful seller :D

2. I bought a pair of Yo-sd shoes from Galileo, she was great all along. The shoes are perfect and the shipping was qick and secure. A +++ seller ! :)
      Thank you again, Galileo !

3. I purchased two macbooks from Galileo, and she is fantastic to deal with!
      I was told the exact condition of the items, they were very fairly priced as was the shipping. They arrived promptly and Galileo is very friendly and a pleasure to deal with, I'd recommend to all <3

4. Bought some cute boots in excellent condition. Great, friendly communication with Galileo and speedy delivery!

5. I purchased a Sony Vaio Laptop (SD size) from Galileo and the transaction went really smoothly despite me being new to this. She is really friendly and has answered questions on how to set up my own feedback thread which i find really nice since she went out of her way to help a newbie :)

I received my item 2 days after she mailed it and the item was in perfect condition. She also threw in a free gift <3

Looking forward to dealing with you again ^_^

6. Bought an accessory from Galileo. Smooth transaction, thanks!

7. Purchased a few props from Galileo, quick replies and friendly communication.
      Shipped immediately, would definitely deal with again. :) Thanks.

8. I bought 2 pairs of eyes and 2 dollie laptops from Galileo. It was a great transaction, quick responses and everything arrived well packaged and as described. Would be very happy to deal with her again. Thank you :)

9. I bought Macbook compacts for my resin kids from Galileo, I'm very happy with my purchases! She is super friendly, and sent them right away. I highly recommend Galileo to anyone!

10. I bought a wig from Galileo and the transaction went perfectly smoothly. She was lovely to deal with and shipped very fast with the wig well packaged and in fantastic condition. Thanks a lot!

11. Bought a pocket watch from Galileo. :) Shipping was fast, communication was great, and transaction was smooth. Thank you very much!

12. I purchased some accessories from Galileo and the transaction was absolutely perfect. She was kind, informative and accommodating for the whole thing. Absolutely a recommended seller.

13. Bought lovely hand puppets from Galileo, fast shipping and she was extra nice, she even left me feedback as soon as I paid (that's rare, if only more sellers did this!), thank you so much! My items are very cute as well and my dollies loved them. Would buy again! &#9829;

14. I bought a SD sized pocket watch from Galileo. The replies were quick and very courteous and she mailed it out very quickly. It made the trip from Singapore to the middle of the US in just a little over a week. It arrived in perfect condition. Would definitely buy from again.

15. I bought a pair of white YoSD shorts from Galileo, she was very kind and the item shipped fast and arrived safely. I would recommend this seller!

16. I bought two pairs of glass eyes from Galileo.

The eyes are even more beautifull than in the pictures,
      All communication was perfectly friendly and fast,
      Shipping was lightning fast, and the tracking worked great,
      The packaging was very carefull, and safe.

Thank you so much for a great purchase,
      Hope to buy from you again.

Greets Elaisa

17. i bought a doll laptop from Galileo, communication was quick and very friendly, shipping was lightning fast and the prop is very cute, will gladly do business again in the future, thank you! :)

18. POSITIVE

I bought a pair of glass eyes from Galileo. Perfect transaction, great communication, and the eyes were packed very well. I also got a free gift!

Wonderful business, and would highly recommend!

(The eyes are even better in person!)

19. Bought 2 Sony Vaio laptops off of galileo~ Extremely fast responses, very friendly and an overall joy to deal with! Would definitely do business again

20. I bought some miniature hand puppets from Galileo. She was great: really friendly and sent them quickly. They are really cute and I can highly recommend her as a seller!